You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
follerman

Allied Element, Solo Player Clan

6 comments in this topic

Members
8 posts
1,477 battles

Hello.

Accepting Players into a old but new Casual Clan

No tier requirements, discord server, and some friendly folk.

come and join.

Follerman

Edited by follerman

[TBW]
Members
6,401 posts
12,031 battles
29 minutes ago, follerman said:

Hello.

I am looking for casual players who want to be apart of my clan, Allied Element. No obligations, not going to boot anyone out because of inactivity,  because I will be inactive from time to time as well. Not really looking into clan wars at all at the moment.

Really I just would like some players to make the clan looks more alive then just me... and collecting some more oil so we can get benefits is great too. We can create divisions and such.... anyway, Search Allied Element and send a request. Ill accept it.

Follerman

You could join our casual clan. The Black Watch, if you are interested we have 14 members at the moment.

[WOLFB]
Members
451 posts
3,836 battles

If that's all your trying to do, then you might have more success calling it a Lone Wolf clan. That's what Lone Wolf clans are for. And since they are a known thing, more people might pile on.  Maybe WOLFE for Wolf Clan Element.

I don't know if there are any Wolf clans with openings right now, but if there aren't then there is probably demand for another.

[I'm in Lone Wolf Beta Clan and it has been quite gratifying]

[WOLF7]
Beta Testers
109 posts
1,366 battles

@follerman - If you're a casual player, the two chief benefits of a clan are (a) the naval base benefits, and (b) social communication and in-battle Division and Operation coordination.

Jester_of_War is right about naval bases - one of the Lone Wolf clans is almost certainly further along than you are. However, for the social aspects, having your own clan and setting a tone you prefer can be nice. However, if you're going to be away a lot, finding some good deputy commanders. It can be very educational.