Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Poisonous_Lily

Severly Confused

8 comments in this topic

[LEGIT]
Members
446 posts
6,396 battles

OK.. I know for the fact that Stalingrad will be purchase able after 0.7.8 kicks in. However, today I just saw a player playing Stalingrad and this got me confused. So I started checking the current Arsenal ( which I didnt find the ship anywhere) and checked this players profile on the web and it shows 0 matches found. Then I check if hes 1 of the CC which is obviously not and I'm certain hes not a ST. 

This bears the question. How the heck this guy acquire this ship so fast. Due to forum rules I can not share who this guy is but hes in the OPG clan. Knowing this clan he may probably got the resources to buy the ship but since WG stated this ship will be released in 0.7.8 I dont know how the hell he got this ship.

If the devs want a unedited Screen shot, I have it prepared.

World of Warships Screenshot 2018.07.27 - 10.52.01.92_LI.jpg

World of Warships Screenshot 2018.07.27 - 10.52.17.61_LI (2).jpg

Edited by KAGA_kaini

[LEGIT]
Members
446 posts
6,396 battles
1 minute ago, Octavian_of_Roma said:

I dont know their exact designation, maybe it's super tester. But they get the ships to test on the live server. 

If he was a ST I could have found him in the site but when I searched for this players profile it got 0 hits, stated that the account was not found

Members
469 posts
12,419 battles

Testers sometimes have tester accounts with the ships they plan to play. That is probably what you are seeing.

[HINON]
Supertester
7,523 posts
7,578 battles
1 hour ago, KAGA_kaini said:

If he was a ST I could have found him in the site but when I searched for this players profile it got 0 hits, stated that the account was not found

He’s going to be a ST. They just got a new version of Stalingrad to test yesterday. Actually, there are two new versions being tested. She’s still not ready. Devs aren’t happy with the last couple iterations of her.

Also, no one has the resources/steel yet to be able to purchase Stalingrad. Won’t have them until after this season ends.

Edited by renegadestatuz

Sign in to follow this