Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
dmckay

My Contribution?

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

973
Members
4,547 posts
6,456 battles

As a proud Eagle I have a question.  On screen where it tells your contribution in this here fracas it has a 0 for my contribution and a 0 for games won that I have been in. It does have points I have contributed.  I have. as a proud Eagle, won every match today I played against those bottom feeding Sharks. Where is the games won and all that or is that posted later? Confused. It does have the Sharks ahead as of now.

I just may go in town tonight to the Eagles Lodge. Not a member but a friend can ok you and you get in. It's nothing but a drinking club BIG TIME. Have not been there for 3-4 years. Huge bar and all. I am sure the Eagle's Lodge does some good things....when they are sober. They do run an illegal poker game there but those dudes will clean your azz.  You got an Eagles Lodge in your town?

A proud Eagle

Edited by dmckay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
973
Members
4,547 posts
6,456 battles
Just now, CLUCH_CARGO said:

The way I read it that is added at the end of the day

Ok.  I figured that but had to ask.  TKS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,188
[PVE]
Members
9,637 posts
7,466 battles
13 minutes ago, dmckay said:

As a proud Eagle I have a question.  On screen where it tells your contribution in this here fracas it has a 0 for my contribution and a 0 for games won that I have been in. It does have points I have contributed.  I have. as a proud Eagle, won every match today I played against those bottom feeding Sharks. Where is the games won and all that or is that posted later? Confused. It does have the Sharks ahead as of now.

I just may go in town tonight to the Eagles Lodge. Not a member but a friend can ok you and you get in. It's nothing but a drinking club BIG TIME. Have not been there for 3-4 years. Huge bar and all. I am sure the Eagle's Lodge does some good things....when they are sober. They do run an illegal poker game there but those dudes will clean your azz.  You got an Eagles Lodge in your town?

A proud Eagle

 

10 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

The way I read it that is added at the end of the day

 

Team's Victory's is how many days that team has beat the other. We are on the first day, so 0 for both teams. The Your victories with the team, is how many times you were on the team when they won that day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
973
Members
4,547 posts
6,456 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

 

 

Team's Victory's is how many days that team has beat the other. We are on the first day, so 0 for both teams. The Your victories with the team, is how many times you were on the team when they won that day.

tks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,188
[PVE]
Members
9,637 posts
7,466 battles
8 minutes ago, dmckay said:

tks

You are welcome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
519
[-1]
Beta Testers
1,861 posts
19,048 battles

I'm one of the SHARKs that keep losing to them lousy EAGLEs    !!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,188
[PVE]
Members
9,637 posts
7,466 battles

You guys do know that the Eagles are not fighting the Sharks and the reverse. There are Eagles and Sharks on each team and what you do in the win, contributes points to your team. This works in co-op as well as PvP and the bots are not picking sides.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,722
[TBW]
Members
6,401 posts
12,031 battles

If you mean the Fraternal order of Eagles they are all over around Minneapolis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×