Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
__crazy8s_

For those of us military folks who know what KP really is.

4 comments in this topic

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

For those of us who know what KP is lol.  Well for those that dont.  Watch this.

• Funny 1

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,603 posts
4,032 battles

Volunteer or avoid?  Where did that video producer go to Basic?  When I went through training, "volunteering" was a process I now call the Army lottery.

The Drill Sergeant would line us up in formation, announce whatever the duty was, then say "I need volunteers!  You, you, you, you, and you." while pointing to whoever he wanted to send.

• Cool 1

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles

Not sure lol.  But in BCT KP is almost always Voluntold, not Volunteered.  It could have been any one of them, Relaxin Jackson, Fort Lost In The Woods, Fort Sill or Knox.  No clue.

Edited by torpsRus
  • Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
6,406 posts
12,050 battles

I didn't do KP in boot camp, I was one of the guards/bouncer at the on base bar. There was a sign in the bar that said, Those Who Enter Covered Here, Shall Buy the Bar a Round of Cheer. Every one got real excited when I entered covered. The bar tender rang the bell and everyone at the bar was cheering. You never saw such a group of saddened drinkers, when I told them I was on duty and could not remove my hat.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this