Sign in to follow this  
Xiiv

Full screen windowed now shoes the windows task bar on bottom.

4 comments in this topic

[SG]
[SG]
Members
6 posts
2,745 battles

I've been playing in full screen windowed as long as I can remember and never had this problem.  I run dual monitors, as I like to switch back and forth to change music etc as I play.  Now the bottom task bar is showing up and this wouldn't be a huge deal but it cuts off some of the map, parts of the ammo select and consumables.  It also cause my mouse to show up with I move my cursor down  to aim.  I have tried going to Fullscreen, and it does change the problem.  But then every time i alt+tab it minimizes WoWs, so that isn't something to do.  The taskbar shows up on all other options as well, except for Full Screen.  

Thanks.

[H-W-C]
Members
1,262 posts
3,355 battles

Okay, I think this is a fix for your situation.

Open Task Manager and open more details

Then, in the Processes tab, scroll all the way down, and in Windows Processes there should be a thing labeled "Windows Explorer" with a folder as an icon.

Click on that, then press Restart in the bottom right, or right click then press restart.

That should stop the taskbar from overlaying fullscreen windows, and if the problem pops up again simply do what I described again.

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,882 posts
12,627 battles

I have been at this for 3 years now and on any setting but full screen the task bar pops up and interferes unless you lock in on hide

Sign in to follow this