You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
JUGGSorNAUGHT

[CZAR] HOTEL MOSCOW is recruiting for clan wars!

89 comments in this topic

[CZAR]
[CZAR]
Beta Testers
83 posts
2,733 battles

FAQ:

Q:Does your clan have any female members?

A:YES! But like alot of girls, her driving can be sketchy at times but her aim is deadly!!

Q:Do any of your members like to drink?

A:Funny you should ask. YES! Many! One who starts getting truly deadly in his DDs after his 6th beer! Luckily, clan wars dont start till 5pm for him.

Q:How do I check my WTR to see if I meet the clan requirements?

A:Just go to https://na.warships.today/players 

[CZAR]
[CZAR]
Beta Testers
83 posts
2,733 battles

Q:Do you provide transgamer bathrooms?

A:Yes! We do not discriminate against tankers, sailors and pilots. Play with your joystick or your mouse, it's all the same to us.

• Funny 1

[CZAR]
[CZAR]
Beta Testers
83 posts
2,733 battles

Q:I aim directly on the ship I want to hit, but my bullets always land behind the ship. What am I doing wrong?

A:You better be damn cool and on 24 hours a day!

[CZAR]
[CZAR]
Beta Testers
83 posts
2,733 battles

Q:I like to feel comfortable while I play ships. I'm thinking about buying some chaps. What's the difference between chaps, and assless chaps?

A:Depends

[CZAR]
[CZAR]
Beta Testers
83 posts
2,733 battles

Q:New nations are being introduced all the time, how will we sink a Polish cruiser?

A:Launch it!

[JNPR]
Members
21 posts
5,577 battles

Ahoi. Your Discord has no public text channel for people like me to say hi and get the ball rolling. I'm interested in learning more about yall and seeing if i'd be a good fit.

[CZAR]
[CZAR]
Beta Testers
83 posts
2,733 battles

ahoy mate. Let me look into it for you bud. Sorry for an oversight like that. Thankyou for posting!

[CZAR]
[CZAR]
Beta Testers
83 posts
2,733 battles

Hopefully I've taken care of the discord issue. Thanks again for bringing it to my attention!! Hope to talk to you soon

[CZAR]
[CZAR]
Beta Testers
83 posts
2,733 battles

Three WW2 war heroes are sitting around a camp fire telling stories of their bravery during the war in an attempt to out "tough" each other. The army vet told of how he single handedly rushed a German pill box killing all 20 German soldiers inside. The Navy vet told of how he had to pull his dead gunner friend off the machine gun to shoot down 22 Japanese Zero fighters saving his ship. The old marine sat and listened, never saying a word, just staring into the fire stoking it with his pecker....

• Funny 1

[CZAR]
[CZAR]
Beta Testers
83 posts
2,733 battles

To anyone who has had issues on our discord channel, we have fixed the issues. Please try again. Thanks.

[CZAR]
[CZAR]
Beta Testers
83 posts
2,733 battles

Please remember, if you want to apply and don't have tier 8+, we encourage you to get on our discord voice chat and plead your case for admission. We are looking for people who get into this game as much as we do. If you're hooked, spending too much time playing and moving up in tier as quickly as we did, we'll spend the time on you to help you get to where we need you to be. Simply applying won't cut it though. Active on discord voice chat is a must along with social play(divisions). We want to enjoy the game with fun people as much as we want to be competitive.

[CZAR]
[CZAR]
Beta Testers
83 posts
2,733 battles

Well, we started out a little slow but clan wars has been a success for Hotel Moscow. We will be continuing to recruit active players however for next season.