Algaean

Couldn’t enter battle 3 times...banned to Co Op

2 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
1,251 battles

After updating to 0.7.7, i couldn’t play a battle. I hit the battle button, got to the map screen, where you see team lineup, map, tips, and divisions...then nothing. 

I could watch the battle on the minimap, but the little anchor loading icon just kept spinning. Couldn’t enter the actual battle.

Repaired files, uninstalled mods, reinstalled wows - but by the third time this happened, i got banned to co op  (second time i got pink for 6 games.)

Filed a support ticket. Answer below. (Sorry about font issues, posted from phone, fixed editing on laptop.) Basically, even if it’s their technical fault, it’s my fault. I assure you, i am thinking about my actions - trying to fix your client and solve a problem is apparently the wrong thing to do. Go figure!

Thanks, WG! Really feeling valued here. I know i’m not special and famous, but even an insincere “we’re sorry you’re having problems” would have been nice. I'm  not a famous player, nothing special, but come on...really?

CLOSED

With the release of the update 0.7.4, we are taking the efficiency of our system used to counter unsportsmanlike conduct and unfair play to a new level. From now on, players acting disrespectfully toward teammates by attacking them, being inactive in battle, or fleeing a battle will get a foul conduct warning first and will be banned from certain types of battles (except Co-op and Clan Battles) in case of repeated violations.

When a user violates the rules, is "AFK" in battle, or attacks allies, the system first simply prompts such players to think about their behavior and start playing fairly, while the player's nickname turns pink. The warning itself contains information about what the player was punished for.
Any technical problems or internet issues cannot justify the violation. Unfortunately, we cannot interfere in this system and delete a restriction from a player's account, the applied measures are not appealable.

Unfortunately, we cannot interfere in this system and delete a restriction from a player's account, the applied measures are not appealable.

We all may experience different technical issues from time to time and that might trigger our Unsportsmanlike Conduct Prevention System. If you experience server disconnects, or any other technical difficulties, please make sure to submit a ticket to our Technical support team. They can help you to resolve all technical issues you might encounter and make sure that all warnings and penalties are issues properly.

shot-18.07.25_16.24.41-0994.jpg

shot-18.07.25_16.29.09-0333.jpg

shot-18.07.25_16.29.13-0856.jpg

shot-18.07.25_16.41.58-0845.jpg

shot-18.07.25_22.11.43-0518.jpg

shot-18.07.25_22.40.57-0164.jpg

Edited by Algaean
fixed font colors for easier reading, also added screenshots
  • Boring 2

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,903 posts
12,634 battles

I was having a similar problem over the past few weeks! I put in a ticket about failure to load into battle! I sent WoWS_Fix.bat after running a test they sent me and sending them the test report. I ran the file and it cleaned up my client I had no problem since. So now I run it before every session and have no problem!