You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
HighVelocityHD

Can i remap the scroll wheel?

7 comments in this topic

Members
10 posts
560 battles

So my middle mouse button on my mouse is kinda damaged, this means i cannot scroll to zoom in and out thus i cant really play aircraft carriers. Any chance i can remap it to something else like page up and page down.Thank you.

[RKN]
Members
1,634 posts
3,364 battles

I think so, it should be somewhere in the controls, however, I'd suggest something else, since the arrow key are usually used to move the view camera.

Members
10 posts
560 battles
Just now, megadeux said:

I think so, it should be somewhere in the controls, however, I'd suggest something else, since the arrow key are usually used to move the view camera.

Thank you very much, i cant access the game because my internet is over therefore i cant download the update. However i meant pg up and pg down not the arrow keys.

Members
10 posts
560 battles
3 minutes ago, NCC81701 said:

Or you can spend $10 and get a new mouse

Yeah lmbo, i should order one soon.

Edited by HighVelocityHD

[NOBS]
Members
530 posts
5,877 battles

Buy a gaming keyboard and gaming mouse and remap the entire game

Supertester, Alpha Tester
6,038 posts

It is generally a bad idea to remap the mouse settings or the shift alt or control keys. That doesn't mean you can't try it.

If you want to give it a shot you should go to the game root directory and make a copy of the preferences file. Put it in a different directory for safe keeping. If you find the game acting up it's a simple matter to copy your backup into the game root and all is as it was.