You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

8 comments in this topic

[-K-]
Members
1,082 posts
7,273 battles

My clan tried 3 times to play the new Narai last night, but each time after sitting in the "queue" (with a full 7 man team), we all got kicked out to the login screen of the game.  Each time, our div was supposedly still in the match, so we had to exit the div, start a new one, and try again.  Our ships weren't tied up in a match though, so we were able to select the same ones and try again.  We never were able to play it, so ended up switching to Raptor Rescue.

Anyone else having this issue?  I didn't see any threads on it yet, but maybe I missed them.

Edited by RightYouAreKen

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,550 posts
8,979 battles

The bots must have been busy elsewhere. :Smile_hiding: All kidding aside I would start a ticket.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,829 posts
11,513 battles

We have gotten that bug several times on other ops when trying to play them, only happens when its not the 'op of the week'.

Haven't heard of WeeGee ever acknowledging or addressing it.

[APOC]
Members
637 posts
11,662 battles

This is nothing new and has been an ongoing existing bug. When you try to switch ops, there are three possibilities that can happen:

1) Days where it lets you switch
2) Days where you get kicked on the first try and you can do any other op after
3) Days where it doesn't matter how many times you try it doesn't let you switch.

It sounds like you got the worst one with #3 where it wouldn't let you switch at all. My operations division deals with this all the time, and yes, every time you get kicked, you have to reform the division again, yes it's annoying.

Edited by Lightninger

[RLGN]
Members
8,240 posts
17,222 battles
6 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Haven't heard of WeeGee ever acknowledging or addressing it.

TIn foil hats think it’s deliberate so divs/clans can’t farm easy ops on off weeks.

• Funny 1

[OPG]
Supertester
1,894 posts
10,202 battles

My clan has had this issue with OPs before.  Submitted report tickets.  They blamed my ISP.... :Smile_facepalm:

Alpha Tester
1,959 posts

Happens to me too. Takes at least 2-3 tries before our division can finally enter battle. Changing division commander does not work. This has been happening for some months now. IMO it's worth the wait if it means farming free XP in Cherry Blossom.

[ARRGG]
Members
163 posts
6,998 battles

The problem I had with this Narai is only sometimes, I can use my BB secondaries.