Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
skillztowin

Kii - Makoto Kobayashi personal mission

10 comments in this topic

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
284 posts
4,397 battles

Did anyone who purchased the Kii on discount today get the Makoto Kobayashi personal mission for the premium camo? 

[AWP]
Members
784 posts
3,031 battles

I didn’t buy it but I’m curious if you got the mission or are just asking others.

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
284 posts
4,397 battles

I have not purchased the Kii yet. I am asking others who purchased the kii as part of today's sale.

[O_O]
Members
792 posts
4,789 battles

This and Ashitaka are the only two Kobayashi camouflages I would consider mounting.  The added bennies they grant may actually convince me to chase this one down if it's available to those of us who already paid full price for the ship with standard camouflages.

Besides, despite only having a few battles in Kii, I do enjoy her.  No sense in letting a good ship sit idle.

-R

Edited by Mister_Rawr

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
284 posts
4,397 battles

I am hoping few people who purchased the boat today will confirm if the premium camo mission becomes available to them after they play the ship once.

[AWP]
Members
784 posts
3,031 battles
1 hour ago, skillztowin said:

I am hoping few people who purchased the boat today will confirm if the premium camo mission becomes available to them after they play the ship once.

I’m pretty sure the Kobayashi camo is only available if purchasing the expensive bundles with Kii. I don’t think there is any other way to get it.

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
284 posts
4,397 battles
6 minutes ago, Belyy_Klyk said:

I’m pretty sure the Kobayashi camo is only available if purchasing the expensive bundles with Kii. I don’t think there is any other way to get it.

I had googled that a few months after the bundles were released, they gave the opportunity for any owners of the kii to earn the camo with a personal missionin game.  Screen shots of the event show the mission only needed one battle to complete.  My question is directed to those who purchase the kii today. After you play her, did you get the mission? 

[AWP]
Members
784 posts
3,031 battles
9 minutes ago, skillztowin said:

I had googled that a few months after the bundles were released, they gave the opportunity for any owners of the kii to earn the camo with a personal missionin game.  Screen shots of the event show the mission only needed one battle to complete.  My question is directed to those who purchase the kii today. After you play her, did you get the mission? 

The mission became available with the purchase of the high end bundles. It wasn’t for any Kii owner. Sorry I had to look to see what you’re talking about. 

• Cool 1

Members
1,549 posts
8,220 battles

Hey

I have the Kii without the camo BUT the ship is plain garbage; the guns suck bad in accuracy, don't seem to be consistent, do very little damage for what they are (a Bismarck or Tirpitz, Gascogne, Bama. are much better overall).  The humm eats way too much damage and it cannot brawl, has crappy armor values, large turning circles and lousy concealment.  The AA is very good when out fitted for that purpose but how often do we really see carriers these days, and forget about doing good when Up-tiered.  Just not worth buying IMHO, there are much better choices for a premium T8 BB.

Pete

Sign in to follow this