Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NoZoupForYou

Go Team Eagle! Also - a Discord for those who care...

26 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,240
[BRZKR]
WoWS Community Contributors
1,474 posts
4,768 battles

Hey all.  Hope you joined team Eagle.  I’ve set up a Discord for players looking for a relaxed atmosphere where they can Div up and shoot the breeze.  Link is in the video description.  Bear with me this first week as I assign mods and get past the WiP phase...

 

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
977
Members
4,568 posts
6,509 battles

Nice T-shirts but I only wear pocket T-shirts so I got a place to put stuff. Nice plug for the stuff however. :Smile_Default:

Edited by dmckay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,385
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,894 posts
10,708 battles

I joined team Dasha Eagles. :Smile_teethhappy:

What I find hilarious is on battle 5 of the 1st day I get the message saying the Sharks want me. I am a Co-op player and won't contribute much point wise to either team as a result LOL. 

Said NO!

Go Team Dasha Eagles

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48
[NSEW]
[NSEW]
Members
422 posts
8,224 battles
42 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

What I find hilarious is on battle 5 of the 1st day

Same, except the opposite. 4 wins, 1 loss as a Shark. I switched over to Eagles, mainly to see what's inside the magic container.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
124
[FGNE]
Members
355 posts
2,492 battles

#TeamDasha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
312
[TF_34]
[TF_34]
Beta Testers
1,059 posts
3,928 battles

#team Sharks

Im too traumatized by a clan mates Bald-imore camo to go that way. That, and sharks are much cooler than birds anyway.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
314
[BROOK]
Members
1,618 posts

I signed up.

My question is do we have to then use the NYC port for the duration of this event? 

I want my old port back.

 

:Smile_child:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,385
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,894 posts
10,708 battles
25 minutes ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

I signed up.

My question is do we have to then use the NYC port for the duration of this event? 

I want my old port back.

 

:Smile_child:

no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
429
[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,686 posts
3,832 battles

Well it's shark week, it's obvious that one must pick team sharks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,648
[BIAS]
Members
3,154 posts
9,278 battles

Unsubscribed

Go sharks!!! 

:cap_viking:

Edited by Ducky_shot
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
243 posts

TEAM EAGLE ALL THE WAY.  IT'S THE MANLY CHOICE.  IF YOU BELIEVE IN TOXIC MASCULINITY YOU PROLLY WANT TO BE A SHARK.  

Edited by Sensai_Lawrence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
75
[APOC-]
Beta Testers
328 posts
4,076 battles
4 minutes ago, Sensai_Lawrence said:

" IF YOU BELIEVE IN TOXIC MASCULINITY"

What do you mean "Believe"?

Its a fact, like the gender pay gap and the fact that men and women are biologically Identical.

:Smile_hiding:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,310 posts
21,132 battles

Nice flock of seagulls..er..Eagles on the ship there.

I'm putting my best foot forward and only playing the ships I do well in.  So far so good.  Fly like an Eagle guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
198
[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
762 posts
63 battles
9 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

I joined team Dasha Eagles. :Smile_teethhappy:

What I find hilarious is on battle 5 of the 1st day I get the message saying the Sharks want me. I am a Co-op player and won't contribute much point wise to either team as a result LOL. 

Said NO!

Go Team Dasha Eagles

I was over the 100 point line just from a quick scenario and some coop games this morning. Short matches along with the win/kill bonuses should be decent, no?

Also on team Aquila.

Edited by Sparviero

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,070
[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,190 posts
11,707 battles

Joined team Eagle although I am not playing much presently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
152
[HRVAT]
Members
300 posts
6,124 battles
10 hours ago, NoZoupForYou said:

Hey all.  Hope you joined team Eagle.  I’ve set up a Discord for players looking for a relaxed atmosphere where they can Div up and shoot the breeze.  Link is in the video description.  Bear with me this first week as I assign mods and get past the WiP phase...

 

All you eagle are crybaby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SJW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! need safe space and nap room !!!!

I make joke to give my Shark member high five in game chat and I get a chat ban because you whiny Eagle player get offended....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
855 posts
3,602 battles
5 hours ago, Sensai_Lawrence said:

TEAM EAGLE ALL THE WAY.  IT'S THE MANLY CHOICE.  IF YOU BELIEVE IN TOXIC MASCULINITY YOU PROLLY WANT TO BE A SHARK.  

WHAT! Don't make me switch.......

 

Nah I can't switch cuz everyone knows that team Eagle is Team Trump..... Nothing is more Trump then an Eagle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
919
[LEGIO]
Members
2,995 posts
5,408 battles
5 hours ago, FirstOfOne said:

What do you mean "Believe"?

Its a fact, like the gender pay gap and the fact that men and women are biologically Identical.

:Smile_hiding:

A fact like the 34 different genders?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,070
[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,190 posts
11,707 battles

There's too many people going shark.  Don't be a front runner join team eagle.

Edited by crzyhawk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
152
[HRVAT]
Members
300 posts
6,124 battles
24 minutes ago, Slumlord_Cheeto said:

WHAT! Don't make me switch.......

 

Nah I can't switch cuz everyone knows that team Eagle is Team Trump..... Nothing is more Trump then an Eagle. 

Legal Immigrant ? Check !
Gun Owner ? Check !!!
Conservative ? Check !
Voted for Trump ? Check !!!



Team Shark ? CHECK !!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
855 posts
3,602 battles
55 minutes ago, LadyAnesjka said:

Legal Immigrant ? Check !
Gun Owner ? Check !!!
Conservative ? Check !
Voted for Trump ? Check !!!



Team Shark ? CHECK !!!!

Noooooooo, make the eagles great again!

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
198
[UFFA]
[UFFA]
Members
762 posts
63 battles

People see the scoreboard and go for the winning team.

 

The propagandists of the shark team keep trying way too hard to associate Team Aquila with a certain someone. When we all know the truth is that certain someone more resembles...a whale shark. Looks big and powerful and then you see he is a toothless wonder.

1961_455_300.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
302
[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,471 posts
3,405 battles

Sorry, Mr. Zoup, but I'm going for Shark.

I got nothing against Eagles... as matter of fact, I like both sharks and eagles, as animals, equally... but this is a naval game, and sharks are marine animals that roam the same seas that the warships sail on. Eagles... they just fly around like a wee little thing while pooping on midair, lol. This ain't World of Warplanes, Mr. Zoup... it's World of Warships, I tell ya! LEL. :Smile_teethhappy:

As for the competition itself... I have nu idea what is going on. Who's competing with who again? LUL... :Smile_teethhappy: :Smile_hiding:

I just logged in, and the game said "Pick one!" so I went "Shaaaaaaaaaaaa-ku--!" And then the game said "FREE STUFFZ, if you do this, this, and that." So I said "Kewl~." :fish_cute_2:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×