You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Gax_

Daily challenge series reset!

4 comments in this topic

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles

Did anyone elses daily challange series reset. I now have daily challenge easy, medium and hard again with no progress. Even if i could complete 2 per day ill never get the hard challenge completed. I was almost done with the hard before and wpuldve been able to complete it by the end of the month. Thanks WG... Those flags would've been nice. Ill not get them now.

[ANKER]
Supertester, In AlfaTesters
1,088 posts
3,285 battles

Play a battle or restart the game. I got the same bug on my Yamato module mission a few battles before I was done.

• Cool 1

Community Department
2,113 posts
520 battles
16 minutes ago, Sped_Gax said:

Did anyone elses daily challange series reset. I now have daily challenge easy, medium and hard again with no progress. Even if i could complete 2 per day ill never get the hard challenge completed. I was almost done with the hard before and wpuldve been able to complete it by the end of the month. Thanks WG... Those flags would've been nice. Ill not get them now.

4 minutes ago, danredda1616 said:

Play a battle or restart the game. I got the same bug on my Yamato module mission a few battles before I was done.

Usually it helps if you haven't done the challange before. The is a bug with visualisation, restart fixes it. 

• Cool 1

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles
12 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

Usually it helps if you haven't done the challange before. The is a bug with visualisation, restart fixes it. 

I restarted and it fixed the issue. Thank you VERY much.

• Cool 1