Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
IfYouSeeKhaos

Chaging server you have to wait until the battle is over? Now can't get it?

2 comments in this topic

Members
1,862 posts
17,687 battles

So containers change at 3:00 AM here in LA & around 2:25 I started a Musashi battle. I got killed about 8.5 minutes in & try to exit to port...a message comes up telling me the servers are changing & I need to wait until the battle I am in is over before I can switch to the new server...there is a clock at 11:09 counting down (apparently the time I have until the battle is over...I guess)...then it drops me to the connect screen...I hit connect & get the "server is down right now message".

I try to exit & the spinny icon just sits there spinning at me so being the impatient person I am I just task manager out of the game & try to reload back in...& have been trying for last 25 minutes only to get the same "server is down right now message. The 11:09 is long over & game won't let me in.

The worst part is that I had all 3 containers collected & was looking forward to getting some coal in all 3 of them w/the new option & odds are I will get 3 credit containers which are the most worthless to me.

I will try once again & update what the results are but I surely hope the game is not stuck on "you are still in that battle & we will never be able to let you back in".

Still need the final daily mission & only have a little more than an hour to complete it...more lost coal will not make me happy.

Edit:.Well, got back in but only got 1 container w/any coal...I guess it was a maintenance thing for the "choose you sides in Go Navy event...wish there was a warning we were gonna be locked out for last half hour.l

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

Community Department
2,131 posts
520 battles
14 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

So containers change at 3:00 AM here in LA & around 2:25 I started a Musashi battle. I got killed about 8.5 minutes in & try to exit to port...a message comes up telling me the servers are changing & I need to wait until the battle I am in is over before I can switch to the new server...there is a clock at 11:09 counting down (apparently the time I have until the battle is over...I guess)...then it drops me to the connect screen...I hit connect & get the "server is down right now message".

I try to exit & the spinny icon just sits there spinning at me so being the impatient person I am I just task manager out of the game & try to reload back in...& have been trying for last 25 minutes only to get the same "server is down right now message. The 11:09 is long over & game won't let me in.

The worst part is that I had all 3 containers collected & was looking forward to getting some coal in all 3 of them w/the new option & odds are I will get 3 credit containers which are the most worthless to me.

I will try once again & update what the results are but I surely hope the game is not stuck on "you are still in that battle & we will never be able to let you back in".

Still need the final daily mission & only have a little more than an hour to complete it...more lost coal will not make me happy.

Edit:.Well, got back in but only got 1 container w/any coal...I guess it was a maintenance thing for the "choose you sides in Go Navy event...wish there was a warning we were gonna be locked out for last half hour.l

Hi! Sorry for that. There was an unplanned soft restart. Usually it passes unnoticed for most players. So the warning was not published. But somehow it affected logins today. From our side we always try to warn in advance about such issues. 
I only can recommend to open containers when you recieve them in order to prevent such happenings if there is a little time left to open them. 

Sign in to follow this