You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BlailBlerg

Absolutely plain livid at the 7.7 Akizuki situation.

poll is not biased  

15 members have voted

1. 1. awful choice

• yes
    • and really yes
    • you make me really mad WG. Really really mad.

45 comments in this topic

[FAE]
Members
2,161 posts
2,639 battles

Its a nerf: the guns don't realistically hit much harder on bbs. You can't fire at all from open water (no turn), dropping IFHE is mitigated by the need for 3 points into vigilance to avoid dying to tops just wading around at your garbage speed with LESS TURNING CAPACITY THAN A 10 BB. 

On top of that, T7 radars in Indy ATL and Belfast. 

Plus generally the horrific spotting and capping rewards, and no damage for non-sight-gimmick DDs allowed. 1.7 torp detection. 

7 radars on enemy team. 4 per every game. Torps that are shorter range than the radars. 

---------

Join me somehow. Just boycott DDs. No more playing them. 

• Cool 1
  • Boring 7
  • Bad 9

[FAE]
Members
2,161 posts
2,639 battles

You make me so mad that I don't want to ever make an actual good poll ever again. Just take this instead. Its what you're making the ships we like feel like. TRASH. 

• Boring 5
  • Bad 3

[WOLF5]
Beta Testers
241 posts
2,398 battles

Ease up on the salt, too much is bad for you

• Cool 1

[NGA]
Alpha Tester
9,694 posts
3,928 battles
1 minute ago, 212thAttackBattalion said:

@Chobittsu Someone needs some Soup..  Recommendations?

....you're asking her to cook soup with seawater at this point.

Berg, you're the first I've seen hardcore complain about the new buffs. And yes, I said buffs.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,575 posts
23 minutes ago, 212thAttackBattalion said:

@Chobittsu Someone needs some Soup..  Recommendations?

soup4_by_chobittsu_studios-dc6gs7h.png

Monsieur Troopah~! I 'ave zhis lovely Gahlik broth I mahde joost zhis morning~!

Creamy Garlic Soup

Ingredients

• 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
  • 4 cups garlic cloves
  • 2 cups vertically sliced sweet onion
  • 1 cup cubed peeled potato
  • 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
  • 4 cups unsalted chicken stock
  • 2 cups water
  • 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
  • 1 (2-inch) strip lemon rind
  • 1 (1-ounce) slice, cubed French bread, stale or oven-dried
  • 1/4 cup buttermilk
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons sherry
  • 1/3 cup toasted breadcrumbs
  • 2 tablespoons grated pecorino Romano
  • 1 tablespoon parsley
  • 2 teaspoons lemon rind

Directions

• Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium-low heat. Add garlic cloves, onion, potato, and thyme. Cover and cook 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  • Add stock, water, salt, and 2-inch strip of lemon rind. Bring to a simmer; cover and cook at low 20 minutes or until very tender. Discard rind.
  • Add bread. Stir with a wooden spoon, scraping bottom of pan.
  • Pour half of soup in a blender. Remove center piece of blender lid (to allow steam to escape); secure lid on blender. Drape a clean towel over opening in lid (to avoid splatters). Blend until smooth; pour into a large bowl. Repeat with remaining soup. Return pureed soup to pan.
  • Stir in buttermilk; heat over medium-high heat until very hot (do not boil). Stir in sherry. Top soup with a mixture of toasted breadcrumbs, grated pecorino Romano, parsley, and lemon rind.

@BlailBlerg

My dear, just take some time to cool down, have a hot soup, then come back to this problem with a clear head. Trust me, it works

• Cool 9
  • Funny 3

[-VT-]
[-VT-]
Members
384 posts
23,156 battles

"4 cups of garlic cloves"

Cups!

That's a lot.  I hate peeling garlic.

[FAE]
Members
2,161 posts
2,639 battles
8 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

Creamy Garlic Soup

Ingredients

• 4 cups garlic cloves
  • 2 cups water
  • 1/4 cup buttermilk
  • 1 tablespoon parsley
  • 2 teaspoons lemon rind

Directions

• Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium-low heat. Add garlic cloves, onion, potato, and thyme. Cover and cook 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
  • Add stock, water, salt, and 2-inch strip of lemon rind. Bring to a simmer; cover and cook at low 20 minutes or until very tender. Discard rind.
  • Pour half of soup in a blender. Remove center piece of blender lid (to allow steam to escape); secure lid on blender. Drape a clean towel over opening in lid (to avoid splatters). Blend until smooth; pour into a large bowl. Repeat with remaining soup. Return pureed soup to pan.
  • Stir in buttermilk; heat over medium-high heat until very hot (do not boil). Stir in sherry. Top soup with a mixture of toasted breadcrumbs, grated pecorino Romano, parsley, and lemon rind.

@BlailBlerg

My dear, just take some time to cool down, have a hot soup, then come back to this problem with a clear head. Trust me, it works

What's your recommendation for a salt stew over the past year since the stealth nerf. 

I'm going to be livid about this tomorrow, because I've been livid about these things for at least a year. And I'm finally done trying to explain them. 

[90THS]
Members
125 posts
618 battles
3 minutes ago, BlailBlerg said:

What's your recommendation for a salt stew over the past year since the stealth nerf. 

A copious dose of GITGUD™

• Cool 2
  • Funny 2
  • Bad 1

[-VT-]
[-VT-]
Members
384 posts
23,156 battles
3 minutes ago, BlailBlerg said:

I've been livid about these things for at least a year. And I'm finally done trying to explain them. 

Be livid.  Feel the burn.  Enjoy.

But don't go after people while livid as you come off as a nut case.

2100 battles?  Not a sample size that will impress with your breadth of game awareness.

1500 posts?  You talk more than you fight.

• Cool 2

[STW-M]
Members
2,088 posts
5,894 battles

Man, take a break. We all have bad days. Go do something else for a few days, maybe even a couple weeks.

Believe me, you (and your teams) won't appreciate playing in a bad mood: it tends to leak into your gameplay.

[WORX]
Members
1,867 posts
12,918 battles
1 hour ago, BlailBlerg said:

Stop picking on the ATL (the weakest Radar in the tier) and the Payfast (radar is not that strong either). The king of Radar in tier 7 that is like the DM at tier 10 is the Indianapolis. We all know that the current patch

• Soviet ships
  • BB in General

Recieved the royal treatment of WOWS buffs, while

• Cruisers
  • DDs

Got the best Nerf bat of all. All in all BBs got stronger ( again) while DDs and cruisers are now weaker, let us pray for all the salt Cruisers and DD drivers will shed while CVs continue to be ignored.

Beta Testers
2,136 posts
3,620 battles
29 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

Creamy Garlic Soup

Ingredients

• 4 cups garlic cloves
  • 2 cups water
  • 1/4 cup buttermilk
  • 1 tablespoon parsley
  • 2 teaspoons lemon rind

Directions

@BlailBlerg

This looks !?$)!+# delicious even at 5 AM

[SPTR]
Members
20,099 posts
5,380 battles
35 minutes ago, Chobittsu said:

Creamy Garlic Soup

Ingredients

• 4 cups garlic cloves
  • 2 cups water
  • 1/4 cup buttermilk
  • 1 tablespoon parsley
  • 2 teaspoons lemon rind

Directions

@BlailBlerg

Me want.

26 minutes ago, Sabene said:

Cups!

I personally take out the garlic from the bulb, smash it, then remove the skins. So much easier.

As for OP: biased poll and tons of salt already existent in past threads. They removed a hard restraint on the ship and compensated with restraining some of the tactical flexibility of the ship, a perfectly fair trade. Adapt your playstyle to compensate, or present a proper writeup instead of whining about it, and ask for opinions on how to play the ship. 

• Cool 1

[90THS]
Members
125 posts
618 battles
10 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Stop picking on ... the Payfast

You need an even bigger serving of GITGUD™ than OP does if you sincerely think Belfast isn't broken. 

[WORX]
Members
1,867 posts
12,918 battles
2 minutes ago, DynDueMuffin said:

You need an even bigger serving of GITGUD™ than OP does if you sincerely think Belfast isn't broken. 

That is a matter of opinion. I don;t own the ship but I sink it as fast as I can if its red, I try to back it up if its on my team. RADAR Wise. Neither  the ATL nor the Payfast are the king of Radar in tier 7. That was the context I was pointing out. GL and HF.

[SCREW]
Members
70 posts
6,531 battles
45 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

Stop picking on the ATL (the weakest Radar in the tier) and the Payfast (radar is not that strong either). The king of Radar in tier 7 that is like the DM at tier 10 is the Indianapolis. We all know that the current patch

• Soviet ships
  • BB in General

Recieved the royal treatment of WOWS buffs, while

• Cruisers
  • DDs

Got the best Nerf bat of all. All in all BBs got stronger ( again) while DDs and cruisers are now weaker, let us pray for all the salt Cruisers and DD drivers will shed while CVs continue to be ignored.

Wait lol you think Cruisers are the weakest class in game??????????????? Can I buy pot from you because you must have some of the best stuff around

[WORX]
Members
1,867 posts
12,918 battles
10 minutes ago, MisterSlithers said:

Wait lol you think Cruisers are the weakest class in game?

^^^^. are you ok ??? Are you able to comprehend ? are you able to read and comprehend at the same time ? In context, the biggest Nurf bat in this patch were cruisers and DDs, Overall class strength belongs to the BBs. My list looks like this, in all tiers the class with the must power regardless of nation is 

1. BBs, then
  2. Cruisers, in 3rd
  3. DDs, and lastly
  4. CV...

My be the I am bad putting down the information, but I hope this clears it up. GL and HF.

Edited by Navalpride33

[SCREW]
Members
70 posts
6,531 battles

Cruisers are with out a doubt the strongest class in game with their consumables, dpm, ability to go dark and re position and their map control. DDs are the second, BBs well their just there for the occasional RNGesus bless me roll or to get farmed 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Members
137 posts
7,746 battles

That soup recipe looks good. Wonder if a subforum can be arranged for your recipes?

1 hour ago, Sabene said:

Cups!

They now sell garlic cloves already peeled. It's way too easy to do garlic things...

[INTEL]
Members
655 posts
7,586 battles
3 hours ago, Sabene said:

Cups!

Yes, but only one tablespoon of unsalted butter.  ONE TABLESPOON.  How can it be any good?

[WOLF7]
Members
126 posts
3,256 battles

I have only played one Battle after the buff/ Nerf. Concealment was nerfed from 5.9 to 6.1 km, what is not the end of the World. Manueuverability was always [edited] and continues to be. Also If u play shooting from Smoke u r doing something wrong, people Will send torps on ur direcion for sure. Only do It If there are no radar or dd around. Shooting from open water requires more skill, u dont have the speed of soviet DD, só use and abuse of wasd. Akizuki never was an easy boat to play, and never Will be. Remember, any dumbhead can play BB, to play DD requires skill.

Edited by demeflac
Mispell

[AXANR]
Members
3,366 posts
16,668 battles
4 hours ago, BlailBlerg said:

Its a nerf: the guns don't realistically hit much harder on bbs. You can't fire at all from open water (no turn), dropping IFHE is mitigated by the need for 3 points into vigilance to avoid dying to tops just wading around at your garbage speed with LESS TURNING CAPACITY THAN A 10 BB. 

Plus generally the horrific spotting and capping rewards, and no damage for non-sight-gimmick DDs allowed. 1.7 torp detection. 

7 radars on enemy team. 4 per every game. Torps that are shorter range than the radars. 

---------

Join me somehow. Just boycott DDs. No more playing them. 

You seem very upset. Would you like a hug? Or some of that delicious soup?

I'm very sorry you're so angry.  We do care, and this is a safe space in which you can share your feelings.  Let us close the circle of non-judgment and listen attentively as Failblerg shares their valid and reasonable emotional distress with us.  We are here for you,  Failblerg. No potato left behind.  

Edited by poeticmotion

[NGUNS]
Beta Testers
575 posts
3,135 battles
3 hours ago, Sabene said:

Cups!

Mash it with a hammer first.  Peel practically falls off then.