Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
masiyaa

Asashio Torp Detection seems off!

4 comments in this topic

[BAND]
Beta Testers
25 posts
8,236 battles

Not feeling the love here@!!! Love my asashio play it endlessly however today it seems my torps are getting detected long long ways off... even t8 ships are turning long before they get there.. now i know you people are like "plans, other ships bla bla"

I get that however in 11 battles in it today 4 torp hits???? 4 <----- bahahahahah  (-_-) m!m

anyway just wondering if anyone that plays asashio notices the same " today that is!"  

[NGA]
Members
1,289 posts
7,816 battles
1 minute ago, masiyaa said:

Not feeling the love here@!!! Love my asashio play it endlessly however today it seems my torps are getting detected long long ways off... even t8 ships are turning long before they get there.. now i know you people are like "plans, other ships bla bla"

I get that however in 11 battles in it today 4 torp hits???? 4 <----- bahahahahah  (-_-) m!m

anyway just wondering if anyone that plays asashio notices the same " today that is!"  

Or BBs are being paranoid about your presence. First time I played against an Asa, I was in my Alsace. He spent some 14 minutes trying to sink me and I only took one torp hit. He died to my secondaries. It was glorious.

Beta Testers
2,118 posts
3,591 battles

got 10+ hits 2 games in a row yesterday. t10 games at that.

since this is an asashio thread ill throw in something fun that i like to do

if theres no viable targets around. shoot torps at people you cant actually hit, so when they hear the torp alarm and "torpedoes to starboard" they start turning to avoid them out of muscle memory (theres no audible que they are DW, and no visual except when they are on screen. some people who dont know what they actuall do will full on throw the rudder. This forces them to go broadside to your team.

[SPTR]
Members
3,478 posts
5,735 battles

Freaking A-sassy-hoe serves ya right little bugger

In all honesty, the spider torpedo sense of high tier players is something ultra concealed torpedoes can't deal with. Try to position yourself in a flanking position around the enemy groups, don't stay in cliche oper waters and torps from where people may expect it.

Take your time to reposition, you will only need a handful of torps to hit home to score big, and it's not like you can use your guns to contest caps or anything :Smile_playing:

Sign in to follow this