Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Counter_Gambit

Well this stunk

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

491
[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,037 posts
3,555 battles

Well, got done playing Raptor Rescue with Dallas... and it seems some how, the "auto pay" feature was turned on... whoops... and here I was saving that for the purchase of the tier 10 camo for Harugumo... thankfully I have time before her release, to reacquire the lost doubloons.

20180725211258_1.thumb.jpg.992d1c2fc6727e990802ea41c5cb97f2.jpg

To those who reads this: This ever happened to you, forget to turn off the auto-purchase?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,590
[PSP]
Members
6,307 posts
8,930 battles

Back when I began the game and would get a few doubloons for a mission I'd always wonder where they "magically" disappeared to. It probably took me six months to figure it out and to realize that doubloons were valuable. You have to be really careful to un-check the auto-purchase box with each ship if this is not your intention.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
491
[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,037 posts
3,555 battles
7 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Back when I began the game and would get a few doubloons for a mission I'd always wonder where they "magically" disappeared to. It probably took me six months to figure it out and to realize that doubloons were valuable. You have to be really careful to un-check the auto-purchase box with each ship if this is not your intention.

That I do know. Hence the "whoops" part of the post. Oh well. At least the signals were the experience and commander experience ones, so that was useful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
373
[KRAK]
Members
1,287 posts
13,723 battles
20 minutes ago, Counter_Gambit said:

Well, got done playing Raptor Rescue with Dallas... and it seems some how, the "auto pay" feature was turned on... whoops... and here I was saving that for the purchase of the tier 10 camo for Harugumo... thankfully I have time before her release, to reacquire the lost doubloons.

20180725211258_1.thumb.jpg.992d1c2fc6727e990802ea41c5cb97f2.jpg

To those who reads this: This ever happened to you, forget to turn off the auto-purchase?

Yea it is a sneaky and underhanded thing that it automatically sets itself to doubloons. Not an accident for sure that it does this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
504
[LOU1]
Members
3,057 posts
8,140 battles

There is a little yellow warning triangle with an exclamation point.  Along with the numerous threads over the last few months on the forums.  I glance at the Exterior before every battle because of that.  I still get caught on occasion after an update.  Your selection also resets if you remove all of the signals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
491
[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,037 posts
3,555 battles
20 minutes ago, Vaffu said:

Yea it is a sneaky and underhanded thing that it automatically sets itself to doubloons. Not an accident for sure that it does this.

Signals are doubloons only.

12 minutes ago, ExploratorOne said:

There is a little yellow warning triangle with an exclamation point.  Along with the numerous threads over the last few months on the forums.  I glance at the Exterior before every battle because of that.  I still get caught on occasion after an update.  Your selection also resets if you remove all of the signals.

I mounted two extra signals, and thought nothing of it, thinking I had that disabled. Mistakes happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
373
[KRAK]
Members
1,287 posts
13,723 battles
1 minute ago, Counter_Gambit said:

Signals are doubloons only.

I mounted two extra signals, and thought nothing of it, thinking I had that disabled. Mistakes happens.

Yea that was on you but the modules setting themselves to doubloons has to be intentional. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
625
[NMKJT]
Members
2,732 posts

I got in the habit of turning off automatic replenishment for  signals and premium consumables. I had too many whoops moments, happier doing it manually. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
3,471 posts
6,176 battles

There has to be a magic combination that does this - mine has never reset it self to doubloons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
106
[SOB]
Members
254 posts
3,441 battles
8 hours ago, Counter_Gambit said:

To those who reads this: This ever happened to you, forget to turn off the auto-purchase?

Oh yeah! At least you caught it quick. I dont usually check my xp/credit results after a match so its not till I am down a cpl hundred doubloons before I say Hmmm, I thought I had more money than that.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
491
[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,037 posts
3,555 battles
3 hours ago, MizzenMast said:

Oh yeah! At least you caught it quick. I dont usually check my xp/credit results after a match so its not till I am down a cpl hundred doubloons before I say Hmmm, I thought I had more money than that.... 

I noticed it instantly because I had exactly 5000 doubloons, there for when I get Harugumo. So it was rather obvious that something wasn't right when there is less than 5000 doubloons listed in my port screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
124
[FGNE]
Members
351 posts
2,487 battles

I only enable auto resuply on permanent camos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
475
[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,285 posts
25,361 battles

Its not an accident that re-supply defaults to doubloons even if credits are an option, such as with premium consumables.

Its like that in WoT.

WG makes quite a bit of money in that 'feature'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×