Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
bglife2

Looking for a Competitive Clan

4 comments in this topic

[90TH]
Members
1 post
3,014 battles

im comeback this game few days ago, actually i have a clan before but it is i made only 1man clan for tag. and now i leave already

anyways i heard new clan battles for steel. i interesting about this. so i looking for a competitive clan

i enjoy play alone, almost solo play over 90%, 

have a t10, (DM, ZAO, MONTANA) t9(TASHKENT, IZUMO, YUGUMO, TAIHO and MISSOURI) then more under t8

i use a discord, very long time ago, so i can join it.

i am korean guy. yes. i can speak and listen understand english. but the level is low.. like a young baby. if you talk to me i would appreciate it to learning english a lot

you can check my status ID [bglife2] 

any clan interesting about me please please invite me! ill be waiting ya 

[PENND]
Members
34 posts
5,186 battles

PENND would be happy to have you aboard. Discord is a must have for comms and to pop in every now and again in the voice channels even just to say hi.We like to do group activities such as Fight Club! (coming soon! details are being hammered out and worked on as we speak.Yes it is a movie reference.) Operations, and we division up and play together alot.  Lord_Sunder1337 recruiter for PENND. If i can't be reached seek out BigViss,Rubberducky356,Codester(clan CO),Marvin3535(clan XO),Soulcollector666(Head of the CW team) one of them should be able to get you in and settled. Any questions no matter how silly it might seem ask em..i'll do my best to answer them.

[-TAB-]
[-TAB-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
20 posts
15,291 battles

GIve us a look:

We are looking for people that can play  in Clan battles with us, but fit is important,  so pop by our Discord, and introduce yourself, or send me a message in game and we'll see if we're a fit for each other

Sign in to follow this