You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

Watching Blade Runner 2049

2 comments in this topic

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,063 posts

Not sure why so many people are down on movie,    However I find it highly disturbing and or thought provoking and perhaps that's the problem,    I think far to many are unwilling to look and think deeply or try to look at what someone is thinking or feeling I believe this movie is going to stay with me for a Long Long time.   A  very chilling look at what is or is not human and all too many people are Not willing to look that deep and try to see and feel what someone might be.   What is it that makes us Human:Smile_sad:

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Cool 2

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,984 posts
9,947 battles

I loved the first one and got excited about the new one . Bought it right away when it was available and watched it right away even tho I could not pay close attention  ( a lot of distractions and some phone calls plus a shortness of time BUT I just had to watch right away ) and was " Wow this is even better and a good sequel  ! " .  Then watched it again later when I had plenty of time . There is ( to me ) a glaring science mistake at around 57 minutes that effects the plot and outcome of the entire movie .  I was so let down and after a week of thinking about it gave it away  .  Sigh .  This is just my opinion and others may not be bothered about what bothers me and thus enjoy the movie .

:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1