You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

14 comments in this topic

Members
9 posts
876 battles

Anyone else been having problems with their ships getting instantly destroyed by an enemy bot without even a single shell hit?  It's happened to me twice in two weeks.

#RageTime 

Members
706 posts

your own torpedoes hitting a friendly ship causing lots of damage to them which is reflected back at you as punishment, normally accompanied by seeing your name in pink for a few games

[LOU1]
Members
3,023 posts
8,125 battles

An HE shell landing next to your ship still does splash damage within the blast radius.

Edited by ExploratorOne

Members
9 posts
876 battles

It's not team killing either.  When it happened, I did not in any way see a shell heading in my direction.  The first time, the shells missed me, and yet I still died.  The second time, I did not see any shells coming towards me; my ship just randomly blew up and it said that a bot battleship killed me, but that kill claim  in my opinion is naïve.

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
422 posts
12,965 battles

@_BFLF_HockeyDude17 Can you show us some screenshots of your end battle screens?  They should be stored in your notification file (bottom left in your port.)  The first screen (personal score) will tell you how you died.  The detailed report will give more definitive information.

Edited by HamptonRoads

[4HIM]
Members
1,798 posts
4,058 battles
5 hours ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Sneaky terrorists using suicide bombs or IED's  

achmed-i-kill-you.jpg

Members
3,468 posts
6,165 battles

A replay would help but never had ships just blow up and I think I can just about guarantee you didn't.