Xanture

Holy UI Lag batman

3 comments in this topic

[NOODL]
Beta Testers
17 posts
3,677 battles

Wow, this last patch really increased the lag in the UI. I think restarting the client after every couple of games helped, but it also could be a placebo effect.

Wargaming, all the cool stuff you do for this game is diminished when it takes forever to do things like show different stats screens after a battle, exiting a battle, switching ships or adding flags. It is not acceptable for an application running on modern hardware to behave this way.

[5D5]
Members
2,295 posts
14,422 battles

No one in my clan has reported issues and a lot are on due to clan battles tonight.

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles
50 minutes ago, Xanture said:

Wow, this last patch really increased the lag in the UI. I think restarting the client after every couple of games helped, but it also could be a placebo effect.

Wargaming, all the cool stuff you do for this game is diminished when it takes forever to do things like show different stats screens after a battle, exiting a battle, switching ships or adding flags. It is not acceptable for an application running on modern hardware to behave this way.

I havent had any issues and im running a sub par machine. Even the ping rate was normal.