Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
1Sherman

Hopefully, someone can help me with this.

5 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
5,152 posts
2,438 battles

As soon as I saw the Haida was available for purchase, I snapped her up and while I think she's a great ship, I've had a couple problems in her. The main problem I'd like to solve is survivability. I read through LWM's guide on the ship and watched Jingles' video, and therefore I know that you have to be hyper-aggressive when playing the Haida. I also have Survivability Expert equipped on my captain and am in the process of grinding out Concealment Expert, but it doesn't seem to help much. Whenever I play hyper-aggressive, I use the creeping smoke tactic, I get extra close, and I use my concealment to try to hide myself, but I still end up getting swarmed, radared, and killed. To date, I have never survived a game in the Haida. I usually take a couple of them down with me, but that's just it; I go down as well. If someone could please help me to be able to survive while maintaining the ultra-aggressive playstyle this ship requires, it would be very much appreciated.

[CHMC]
[CHMC]
Members
234 posts
7,434 battles

There are times to be aggressive, in the very beginning before radar gets into position and after the mid game where radar has been displaced.
Always expect to be radared angle out and be ready to disengage. Im constantly screwing with radar ships baiting out their radar then coming right back.

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
6,468 posts
9,585 battles

Things will be better when you actually get Concealment. 

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,808 posts
15,336 battles
24 minutes ago, paradat said:

Things will be better when you actually get Concealment. 

This

[TBW]
Members
6,417 posts
12,065 battles

You can't push it's abilities, let the situations come to you, instead of pushing the situation. I am not saying not to be aggressive in setting the up the situations, just don't over aggress. Concealment will help immensely.

Sign in to follow this