You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Mainerd

Earnable containers

7 comments in this topic

[DRB]
[DRB]
Beta Testers
864 posts
4,890 battles

Who thought it was a good idea to put the Wargaming symbol over the experience numbers on the left side? Put it on the right corner where the crate is. I like to collect them when I earn all three and the stupid notification blocks my view of how much experience I've earned during the session. 

[CK5]
Members
808 posts
6,608 battles

Well, I agree with you there.  It seemed like a poor place to put the "hey look at this feature" symbol. 

[PVE]
Members
9,932 posts
7,492 battles
2 hours ago, Mainerd said:

Who thought it was a good idea to put the Wargaming symbol over the experience numbers on the left side? Put it on the right corner where the crate is. I like to collect them when I earn all three and the stupid notification blocks my view of how much experience I've earned during the session. 

You mean the red WG ball logo? That is there until you click on resource container for the first time. It is to let you know there is a new feature in the game.

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,902 posts
12,634 battles

click it and it will go away

[DRB]
[DRB]
Beta Testers
864 posts
4,890 battles

Yep once I earned my three crates I saw it lead to the new resource. I thought they put it in to show you that you earned a crate just like emblems and collections. It's no big deal now but they should ask themselves " Will this block any information" before adding something like that.

[PVE]
Members
9,932 posts
7,492 battles
2 minutes ago, Mainerd said:

Yep once I earned my three crates I saw it lead to the new resource. I thought they put it in to show you that you earned a crate just like emblems and collections. It's no big deal now but they should ask themselves " Will this block any information" before adding something like that.

Um, they want you to click on it so that you can see what is new?

[DRB]
[DRB]
Beta Testers
864 posts
4,890 battles

Which is fine if they put it on the right side I can still see the information I need and choose to discover it at my leisure.