Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IfYouSeeKhaos

Huh...didn't have to wait for the update to download...it was just updated this morning.

7 comments in this topic

Members
1,847 posts
17,666 battles

I have my computer set to update the game & PT automatically but I thought the computer had to be on for that.

Last night turned of computer while game was updating & when I turned it on this morning I was expecting to have to wait for the download but it just said "you are running the latest client version" & booted right up already updated.

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[RLGN]
Members
8,287 posts
17,349 battles
53 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

I have my computer set to update the game & PT automatically but I thought the computer had to be on for that.

Last night turned of computer while game was updating & when I turned it on this morning I was expecting to have to wait for the download but it just said "you are running the latest client version" & booted right up already updated.

There was an update?

Away on vacation right now and left my laptop behind ‘cause burnout and ‘reasons.’

What was in it? In general?

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,804 posts
15,310 battles
41 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Steven Seagull, wearing women's lingerie and a large feathered chickens head, does the can-can across the deck of Missouri while cooking breakfast for the Cat Captain. Guaranteed to keep all the other seagulls away.

• Funny 1

Members
1,847 posts
17,666 battles
1 hour ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

There was an update?

Away on vacation right now and left my laptop behind ‘cause burnout and ‘reasons.’

29 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Steven Seagull, wearing women's lingerie and a large feathered chickens head, does the can-can across the deck of Missouri while cooking breakfast for the Cat Captain. Guaranteed to keep all the other seagulls away.

Whew...my client seems to be bugged on that one...dodged a bullet there...maybe it will be in the micro patch later.

In General: GO NAVY! ● Operations ● Arsenal ● Balance Changes ● Content Additions and Changes ● Battle Interface ● Other Improvements and Fixes

Go Navy is a red vs blue competition for tokens to spend in arsenal for T10 camos for all 3 (including Salem) US cruisers.

Operations Raptor & Narai revamped.

Rest just odds & ends...lots of ships got buffs/nerfs.

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,894 posts
12,629 battles

I turned on the auto update last night and left my compu on and connected. When I got up very early and checked WoWs to get in a few battles before the scheduled down time there was nothing new still version 7.6 I played my few battles checked forum and some other stuff. Then couldn't log back in because the update was downloading. I put in a ticket and got back an answer that made no sense and now since you report your update downloaded and installed overnight I know for sure their answer didn't make sense. It didn't take long though so no big deal.

Beta Testers
1,057 posts
13,856 battles
3 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Just like windows updates if you turn off your pc while it is updating it will finish the update and then power down.

Members
1,826 posts
823 battles

My son turned it on this morning (to get on the fortnite grind) and it locked up on him because it was updating my game.

Sign in to follow this