You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

When will New Arsenal ships be added?

28 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
7,195 posts
8,951 battles

I noticed in the ship coupon in the Arsenal there is a picture of the Tirpitz, which makes me think that it might be added to the Arsenal at some point... Anyone know when that might be?

[B2P]
Members
511 posts
13,612 battles

Or will some of the ships available in the arsenal get switched out from time to time?  Like they do with the premiums available for $$ or doubloons?

Edited by DreadRaybo

[WOLFB]
Members
450 posts
3,836 battles

I too am assuming that the selection of ships in Arsenal will change -- I would very much like to know when?

[in other words: thank you for asking the question. I am piling on to show that there are others that want to know the answer. Maybe we're supposed to flag the Wargaming staff or post this on Pigeon_of_War's thread or something? How do we actually get answers?]

[SF-3]
Members
1,507 posts
8,101 battles

I would like to know this as well. Right now I have no interest in any of the ships in the Arsenal.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I want the Salem.

However because of the amount of coal required to obtain it I am sure when I have collected the right amount it will have been removed.{just my luck in this game.}

Maybe if they added an Expiration Date under each Item.

Edited by CLUCH_CARGO
  • Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
9,567 posts
7,461 battles

I seem to remember one of the mods saying that ships were expected to be rotated in the Arsenal, but there is no time frame at this time.

@Pigeon_of_War, @Gneisenau013, @Radar_X, @turbo07, would y'all find out some info on this please? It is a reoccurring question.

[RKLES]
Members
7,195 posts
8,951 battles
27 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

I want the Salem.

However because of the amount of coal required to obtain it I am sure when I have collected the right amount it will have been removed.{just my luck in this game.}

Maybe if they added an Expiration Date under each Item.

Although the luck would not be all that bad if the ships got replaced with some choice premium ships like Harekaze, Tirpitz, Scharnhorst, or another ship of such quality lol.

If the ships will be rotated it makes me wonder if I should select the resource containers instead of signal containers for a month or 2. But if the ships are only rotated every year or 6 months then I will just get the Signal Flag containers as usual. 

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

When I was sixteen I found a Blue 1963 Corvette the owner wanted $1300 for it I went to work cutting lawns  using a push rotary mower for $5 each doing 5-6 everyday.

This was in June of 1969 by August I had the $1300 and went to the owner only to find he sold it 3 weeks earlier. My luck hasn't changed. 

[PVE]
Members
9,567 posts
7,461 battles
1 minute ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

I've been thinking about this ever since the Arsenal opened.

It's time.

Considering that it will take time for people to get coal who started from zero, I don't think that the ships will rotate any sooner than 6 months as a guess.

Members
1,068 posts
5,968 battles
Just now, Kizarvexis said:

Considering that it will take time for people to get coal who started from zero, I don't think that the ships will rotate any sooner than 6 months as a guess.

Yeaahhhhhh, maybe....

But they need to do better. These ships are too big of a time/resource commitment to proceed on typical WG nebulous consistency.

Anyway, this is what it was time for:

[RKLES]
Members
7,195 posts
8,951 battles
3 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Just noticed the ship coupon resets at 12/24/2018 so maybe that is when the ships will be changed as well?

[PVE]
Members
9,567 posts
7,461 battles
10 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Yeaahhhhhh, maybe....

But they need to do better. These ships are too big of a time/resource commitment to proceed on typical WG nebulous consistency.

Why start a whole new thread? You just could have put that info here.

Members
1,068 posts
5,968 battles
1 minute ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Just noticed the ship coupon resets at 12/24/2018 so maybe that is when the ships will be changed as well?

Worthwhile observation.

Of course, ship coupons renew/reset after six build releases if you use them, so I wonder if that is just boiler plate. Also, the ship coupon is one coupon, right? Not a coupon for each ship?

Did the signal/module/etc. coupons have similar dates?

[PVE]
Members
9,567 posts
7,461 battles
Just now, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Worthwhile observation.

Of course, ship coupons renew/reset after six build releases if you use them, so I wonder if that is just boiler plate. Also, the ship coupon is one coupon, right? Not a coupon for each ship?

Did the signal/module/etc. coupons have similar dates?

From the patch notes.

IiQh71b.jpg

Members
1,068 posts
5,968 battles
5 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Because THIS thread here is about "When will New Arsenal ships be added?"

Mine is not limited to that.

Mine is about seeking/getting some confidence in the stability of the Arsenal supply, and making that stability known to customers.

I don't want my 'bigger picture" concern buried in a more limited thread.

Members
1,068 posts
5,968 battles
3 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

From the patch notes.

I read those already...that's why my remark to Thrawn had the "six build releases" remark in it. Don't see the 12/24/2018 date that Thrawn mentioned in the patch notes. Don't see a point of a 12/24/2018 reset date for coupons that renew every build release, thus the question posed to Thrawn about the other types.

[PVE]
Members
9,567 posts
7,461 battles
2 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

I read those already...that's why my remark to Thrawn had the "six build releases" remark in it. Don't see the 12/24/2018 date that Thrawn mentioned in the patch notes. Don't see a point of a 12/24/2018 reset date for coupons that renew every build release, thus the question posed to Thrawn about the other types.

His ship coupon, which takes 6 builds, had the Dec 24th 2018 date.

30 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

9 minutes ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Because THIS thread here is about "When will New Arsenal ships be added?"

Mine is not limited to that.

Mine is about seeking/getting some confidence in the stability of the Arsenal supply, and making that stability known to customers.

I don't want my 'bigger picture" concern buried in a more limited thread.

Still, putting all of the questions into one thread would work as your new thread was also about ships rotating. But that is fine. Maybe multiple threads will get them to answer faster.

[RKLES]
Members
7,195 posts
8,951 battles
1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

Maybe because my thread was made before yours was?

[PVE]
Members
9,567 posts
7,461 battles
25 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Maybe because my thread was made before yours was?

I didn't start a new thread. He asked about FXP ships as well in his new thread.

1 hour ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Yeaahhhhhh, maybe....

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,044 posts
1 hour ago, Kizarvexis said:

From the patch notes.

IiQh71b.jpg

Hmm   A possibility just occurred  to me one I  like the idea of a  Lot   possibly the camo coupon can be used towards the  Eagle/Shark Camos?:Smile_amazed::Smile_ohmy::Smile_teethhappy:  I would love that

Edited by shadowsrmine

[PVE]
Members
9,567 posts
7,461 battles
5 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

Hmm   A possibility just occurred  to me one I  like the idea of a  Lot   possibly the camo coupon can be used towards the  Eagle/Shark Camos?:Smile_amazed::Smile_ohmy::Smile_teethhappy:  I would love that

I don't think it will happen, but would be nice.

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/go-navy-rules/

[PVE]
Members
9,567 posts
7,461 battles
2 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

Camo Coupon  used for Camo why not?    Just requires a different resource :Smile_ohmy::Smile_teethhappy:

No coupon tags. It would be nice to have coupons, but I don't see it happening.

52hc7Jf.jpg