Sign in to follow this  
merfox

Yamamoto Daily Container Bug?

4 comments in this topic

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
48 posts

So I've looked on the forums and I've looked on reddit and I can't seem to find information on this.

Here's my issue:

I have the Yamamoto Collection selected, so that I get items in my daily containers. Everything has been going ok until a month or so ago. I will collect daily containers (credits, camos and flags, TYL) and... no collection items. Rarely, I'll get a "duplicate" item, I'd guess at about the same rate as duplicates drop. I've switched collections (american cruisers) and the same glitch happens, but less frequently; most days I'll get an item but some days there's no collection items in the daily containers. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I've un-installed/re-installed and still happens. I've switched off collections, switched them back on. I've made sure there's only one collection active... nothing.

Help?

[HINON]
Members
9,039 posts
8 minutes ago, Compassghost said:

It’s not a guaranteed drop.

This ^ and you'll be more likely to get duplicates based on how complete your collection already is.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
48 posts

ok... but I mean I complete at least 1-2 daily containers a day, every day and I only ever get the very occasional duplicates. So if I'm to understand, once your collection nears completion, WG stops giving you items, only nothing or duplicates?

Sign in to follow this