Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JediMasterDraco

Premium Buff?

5 comments in this topic

[NGA]
Members
1,289 posts
7,816 battles

Personally, I was kind of intrigued by the decision to buff the rotation on Russian DD guns. Especially considering that was the one flaw of the guns now that OWSF has been removed. I'm wondering if the rest of the DDs with those particular guns will also have their traverse buffed. Namely: Okhotnik, Gremyashchy, Leningrad, Anshan, and Fushun. If they do... Well, Leningrad will be an automatic buy.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,779 posts
6,788 battles
15 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

Leningrad will be an automatic buy.

Leningrad's got nothing on Gremmy bullying. If latter gets her guns buffed -- oooof!

[5IN]
Members
1,791 posts
8,133 battles

The patch notes indicate nothing about Premium ships.  I'd love a traverse buff to Gremy or Lenny, but my guess is that WG feels they are both strong enough already and aren't giving them a lift.

Since the demise of OWSF, Gremy needs a little help there, at least IMHO... but I don't see them doing anything.

B

[NGA]
Members
1,289 posts
7,816 battles
7 minutes ago, vak_ said:

Leningrad's got nothing on Gremmy bullying. If latter gets her guns buffed -- oooof!

Very true, but Leningrad also had that very nice 43 knot speed.

[LHG]
Members
1,193 posts
4,963 battles

They're specifically not buffing them because those ships already perform well. The mainline Russian DDs are getting the buff because they blow.

Sign in to follow this