Sign in to follow this  
Hob0jedi

clan chat

9 comments in this topic

[FIGA]
Members
13 posts
4,410 battles

just invited a new player to the clan he shows with clan tags but isnt showing in the clan chat window, any ideas?

[FIGA]
Members
13 posts
4,410 battles

pretty much says it all, new clan member just joined cant see clan chat channel, and isnt showing to any of the rest of us even though he has tags on his name.

any ideas? it was working fine before todays patch

Community Department
2,128 posts
520 battles
40 minutes ago, Hob0jedi said:

just invited a new player to the clan he shows with clan tags but isnt showing in the clan chat window, any ideas?

Is it still actual? I don't see any similar among the actual bugs. 
Have you tried anything to overcome it already? Reload clan functional or game?

[FIGA]
Members
13 posts
4,410 battles
2 minutes ago, turbo07 said:

Is it still actual? I don't see any similar among the actual bugs. 
Have you tried anything to overcome it already? Reload clan functional or game?

yeah have tried resstarting everyone, what do you mean by the clan functional though? still new to running my own 

Community Department
2,128 posts
520 battles

I've merged similar topics.
Mean clan tab, where you can see clan base. Seeking information about the issue. I'll inform you here about next steps. 

7 hours ago, Hob0jedi said:

6 hours ago, Hob0jedi said:

yeah have tried resstarting everyone, what do you mean by the clan functional though? still new to running my own 

UPD: Please make ticket to support attach WGCheck, screenshots and make some notes. We'll investigate this issue.

[FIGA]
Members
13 posts
4,410 battles

ill make a ticket after said team member logs in again tonight to see if its still happening that way ill be able tyo get better screen shots to better explain, running the check now as well just in case

thanks turbo07

[FIGA]
Members
13 posts
4,410 battles
On 26/07/2018 at 3:05 AM, turbo07 said:

I've merged similar topics.
Mean clan tab, where you can see clan base. Seeking information about the issue. I'll inform you here about next steps. 

UPD: Please make ticket to support attach WGCheck, screenshots and make some notes. We'll investigate this issue.

it seems that this strange issues has resolved itself either through the wgcheck or when the servers did a restart but the missing member is showing up in the chat page now thanks for everyones help and suggestions

Hob0Jedi

Community Department
2,128 posts
520 battles
On 27.07.2018 at 1:24 AM, Hob0jedi said:

it seems that this strange issues has resolved itself either through the wgcheck or when the servers did a restart but the missing member is showing up in the chat page now thanks for everyones help and suggestions

Hob0Jedi

Ok, thanks for your reply. 
Locking.