Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tempered_Tantrum

Be IN3PT by choice Join us today!!!

6 comments in this topic

Members
55 posts
5,103 battles

Hello All I am Temperd_Tantrum and we are the founders of IN3PT. 

We are a high skill player base clan who has lots of experience in clan battle and of course randoms. Our officer core have achieved typhoon in the last 2 clan battle seasons and got our flags. We have a founding document that governs our clan and we operate on a commander/officer vote to decide on topics, commanders and officers are voted into office and if you are in a higher role you are in service to the Founders document.

My position in the clan being the account holder is asking the voting body to conduct themselves as upholders of our founding document, I have no vote or actual power in the decisions that get made in EN3PT I am a intermediary and can be replaced too.

If you find yourself in a clan where your words are either not heard or you disagree with many clans command structure and you meet our skill floor requirement please drop into discord and send a message to any of the officers, this clan is a glass house type of management, there will be vary plain language as to any players standings in regard to clan battle roster seats/ kots seats, it is the mission of all officers and commanders to train all members to the level of our lowest desired skill floor. this approach is not intended to create divition inside the clan between players ability, but instead create a system of inter support and learning of all clan members.

so here is our skill floor we are looking to fill the roster with:

55% WR recent, dark blue stats +, a minimum of 2 tier 10 ships unless you are willing to be second seed till you get the required ships, 250 battle minimum in tier 10, 52% WR in tier 10, Has a mic and speaks enough English to communicate battle comms.  Good attitude and willingness to learn will be prioritized over god tier play and a bad personality.
When an app or person expresses interest in clan involvement, a officer will contact the person in question and set up a time to
evaluate the player in a random battle or two, 
    Subjects to cover:

Player goals and expectations, how competent they are in there preferred ship class. and a small 12 v 6 in practice where 
officer is shadowing the recruit and sees how they handle being out numbered.

if the meeting is a success then applicant will be submitted as a passed app and then proceed to a vote by the commanders and 
attending player base a successful vote will result in a majority rule. train with talented folks.

https://discord.gg/ZVG2BE

I wish you all well and Praise be unto the most perfect version of yourself my friend.

sincerely-

Tempered_Tantrum

Edited by Tempered_Tantrum
  • Cool 2
  • Bad 1

[SPTR]
Members
3,479 posts
5,755 battles

I do wish your the best of luck with recruiting! Looking forward to see you and your clan on the high seas.

Members
55 posts
5,103 battles

Thanks Harbinger we have 9 right now (some are comming off cool down right now) so we will be fielding a team if not tonight then possible Saturday, be well and drop into the discord if you want to chat or just read over the founders document. be well and have fun.

[IN3PT]
Members
222 posts
11,553 battles

With so many clans recruiting is a hard choice to decide. 

Let me make it easier for you.

We are a solid group of 9 players that have taken 2 meh clans, dragging them through kicking and screening into typhoon 1st leaque. 

We have had bad luck with commanders, and their lack of leadership or becoming a tyrant.

We have gone above and beyond to make this clan all about the players. With everyone pitching in some dubs to get the feel of ownership.

Come stop by our discord and read the founders documents. This is a true clan for the players. Anyone can climb the latter to officer, and even commander if you put in the time and effort. 

We are looking for highly skilled and motivated players who want to have their voice heard, and compete at the highest levels.

Thank you for your time.

Rage

Sign in to follow this