You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kizarvexis

Amounts of steel to be earned in Ranked announced WIP

14 comments in this topic

[PVE]
Members
9,729 posts
7,466 battles

You can get up to 5,500 steel in Ranked.

onecCtC.jpg

Edited by Kizarvexis

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
71 posts
4,387 battles

Only a WIP but it looks great being able to get Steel progressively from Ranked so it's not an "all or nothing" concept. I like the look of it and hopefully the amounts stay the same. 

[ARGSY]
Members
6,311 posts
4,256 battles

I like. Now, WHEN and WHICH TIER? (And please don't give us any more of this stupid Tier X to finish bulldust, though I fear that with the rank division at 10 we are likely to get that again.)

[PVE]
Members
9,729 posts
7,466 battles

People who only needed one more Ranked to get Flint or Black will be able to with the steel given for past ranks.

hskRMcO.jpg

I predict salt tho. Some people will have wanted past ranks to be the same as here.

[CUTE]
Supertester
4,092 posts
4,164 battles
9 minutes ago, Zarroc1 said:

Only a WIP but it looks great being able to get Steel progressively from Ranked so it's not an "all or nothing" concept. I like the look of it and hopefully the amounts stay the same. 

The progressive rewards is honestly what I see as the whole allure for the steel system, and this proof basically shuts down any arguments people have about steel being something for dedicated players

[RKLES]
Members
7,210 posts
8,982 battles

Will the Doubloons still be in Ranked? They pulled Doubloons out of Clan Wars rewards so I am concerned that I might not be able to earn anymore Doubloons and that means no Scharnhorst next time it has good sale price which would like be Christmas.

[PVE]
Members
9,729 posts
7,466 battles
4 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Will the Doubloons still be in Ranked? They pulled Doubloons out of Clan Wars rewards so I am concerned that I might not be able to earn anymore Doubloons and that means no Scharnhorst next time it has good sale price which would like be Christmas.

They didn't say. But I would think the precedent of no doubloons in Clan Battles, would mean it is likely no doubloons in Ranked. We will have to wait and see.

[-K-]
Members
5,287 posts
9,108 battles
29 minutes ago, Zarroc1 said:

Still hope the flags and camo rewards are still good despite this addition.  The rewards the past few seasons have been steadily getting worse compared to earlier seasons.

[TOG]
Members
2,484 posts
14,966 battles

Well, add in Clan Battles and Ranked, you should be able to get 8250 steel within 3-4 seasons or so.

Alpha Tester
1,960 posts

Many times I stopped at rank 10 just for the 250 doubloons. No steel back then... :Smile_sad:

[PVE]
Members
9,729 posts
7,466 battles
2 minutes ago, Bill_Halsey said:

Well, add in Clan Battles and Ranked, you should be able to get 8250 steel within 3-4 seasons or so.

Here is what you can get in the current season of Clan Battles.

U2MUBtW.jpg

[DAY]
Members
1,179 posts
11,734 battles
40 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

People who only needed one more Ranked to get Flint or Black will be able to with the steel given for past ranks.

hskRMcO.jpg

I predict salt tho. Some people will have wanted past ranks to be the same as here.

as long as i can still get flint after i get my 3rd r1 i dont care

[RKLES]
Members
7,210 posts
8,982 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

They didn't say. But I would think the precedent of no doubloons in Clan Battles, would mean it is likely no doubloons in Ranked. We will have to wait and see.

Yeah wanting to hope Doubloons will be in Ranked, but not going to get hopes up. No Doubloons will be painful for me.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,311 posts
4,256 battles
41 minutes ago, Cruiser_Noshiro said:

this proof basically shuts down any arguments people have about steel being something for dedicated players

Some would classify anyone who plays Ranked Battles as "dedicated", but that's their problem. If a godawful potato like me can get to Rank 14 without trying very much, almost anyone can (and yes, I acknowledge the existence of those madmen who played 2000 battles to rank out, and I take my hat off to their bloody-minded determination).