Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Kizarvexis

Amounts of steel to be earned in Ranked announced WIP

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

2,967
[PVE]
Members
12,459 posts
8,490 battles

You can get up to 5,500 steel in Ranked.

onecCtC.jpg

Edited by Kizarvexis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17
[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
77 posts
4,691 battles

Only a WIP but it looks great being able to get Steel progressively from Ranked so it's not an "all or nothing" concept. I like the look of it and hopefully the amounts stay the same. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,797
[ARGSY]
Members
8,073 posts
5,494 battles

I like. Now, WHEN and WHICH TIER? (And please don't give us any more of this stupid Tier X to finish bulldust, though I fear that with the rank division at 10 we are likely to get that again.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,967
[PVE]
Members
12,459 posts
8,490 battles

People who only needed one more Ranked to get Flint or Black will be able to with the steel given for past ranks.

hskRMcO.jpg

 

I predict salt tho. Some people will have wanted past ranks to be the same as here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,416
[CUTE]
Supertester
4,114 posts
4,179 battles
9 minutes ago, Zarroc1 said:

Only a WIP but it looks great being able to get Steel progressively from Ranked so it's not an "all or nothing" concept. I like the look of it and hopefully the amounts stay the same. 

The progressive rewards is honestly what I see as the whole allure for the steel system, and this proof basically shuts down any arguments people have about steel being something for dedicated players

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,638
[RKLES]
Members
8,343 posts
10,581 battles

Will the Doubloons still be in Ranked? They pulled Doubloons out of Clan Wars rewards so I am concerned that I might not be able to earn anymore Doubloons and that means no Scharnhorst next time it has good sale price which would like be Christmas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,967
[PVE]
Members
12,459 posts
8,490 battles
4 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Will the Doubloons still be in Ranked? They pulled Doubloons out of Clan Wars rewards so I am concerned that I might not be able to earn anymore Doubloons and that means no Scharnhorst next time it has good sale price which would like be Christmas.

They didn't say. But I would think the precedent of no doubloons in Clan Battles, would mean it is likely no doubloons in Ranked. We will have to wait and see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,754
[-K-]
Members
5,787 posts
9,813 battles
29 minutes ago, Zarroc1 said:

Only a WIP but it looks great being able to get Steel progressively from Ranked so it's not an "all or nothing" concept. I like the look of it and hopefully the amounts stay the same. 

Still hope the flags and camo rewards are still good despite this addition.  The rewards the past few seasons have been steadily getting worse compared to earlier seasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
455
[TOG]
Members
3,024 posts
16,258 battles

Well, add in Clan Battles and Ranked, you should be able to get 8250 steel within 3-4 seasons or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,967
[PVE]
Members
12,459 posts
8,490 battles
2 minutes ago, Bill_Halsey said:

Well, add in Clan Battles and Ranked, you should be able to get 8250 steel within 3-4 seasons or so.

Here is what you can get in the current season of Clan Battles.

U2MUBtW.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
388
[DAY]
Members
1,192 posts
12,464 battles
40 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

People who only needed one more Ranked to get Flint or Black will be able to with the steel given for past ranks.

hskRMcO.jpg

 

I predict salt tho. Some people will have wanted past ranks to be the same as here.

as long as i can still get flint after i get my 3rd r1 i dont care

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,638
[RKLES]
Members
8,343 posts
10,581 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

They didn't say. But I would think the precedent of no doubloons in Clan Battles, would mean it is likely no doubloons in Ranked. We will have to wait and see.

Yeah wanting to hope Doubloons will be in Ranked, but not going to get hopes up. No Doubloons will be painful for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,797
[ARGSY]
Members
8,073 posts
5,494 battles
41 minutes ago, Cruiser_Noshiro said:

this proof basically shuts down any arguments people have about steel being something for dedicated players

Some would classify anyone who plays Ranked Battles as "dedicated", but that's their problem. If a godawful potato like me can get to Rank 14 without trying very much, almost anyone can (and yes, I acknowledge the existence of those madmen who played 2000 battles to rank out, and I take my hat off to their bloody-minded determination).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×