Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
KSN

Man in the High Castle - Hindenburg in the NYC Port

6 comments in this topic

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,044 posts
8,217 battles

Being a Man in the High Castle fan, with the announcement of the upcoming Season 3 announced for October 5th, 2018, I've been reading news and information about the series.

Then I log into WoWs and was last on my Hindenburg, and in the NYC port... and just thought for a moment. And then resolved: Thank GOD the Allies won the war!

5b587919bff19_HindenburgNYCPort_Liberty_view.thumb.png.3aacfd5b5f0f9f9fdb01c11cb9a1b0ea.png

Man in the High Castle is a great creative dystopian alternate history series. What do you think of it? Is anyone else a fan?

[HELLS]
Members
1,702 posts
15,561 battles

Phillip K. [edited] was not only a good sci-fi writer, he is considered in certain quarters to be a bit of a political prophet. Not a view I share. read the book eons ago and don't have access to the series unless i use my son's Netflix account!

EDIT: WTH, when a forum reduces a family name with an edit in the interest of political correctness. that is bit much. That is pure censorship, WG. Get real!

Edited by GrandAdmiral_2016
Family name of an known pulci person censored

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,412 posts
9,589 battles

Something far more sinister would be if Germany hadn't turned on the USSR and continued cooperating with them.

Eventually, the USSR would have turned on Japan, and Germany would have either defeated or neutralized Great Britain.

Then it would have been the USA and Japan against the rest of the world.

[SPTR]
Members
3,479 posts
5,741 battles

Or, you can think of it this way.
The WWII simply lasted a bit longer, and Hindenburg was captured with Prinz Eugen to be inspected at New York before departing for Operation Crossroad!

[ERN]
[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,123 posts
4,270 battles

it finally coming? about time! I been waiting for season 3 ever since it was announced over a year ago

edit: and just I notice they released a newest teaser 3 days ago

[BBICT]
Members
3,372 posts
3,561 battles

I haven't watched that one, or read the book..but this pic came up in one of my FB groups...

Yamato? Yamato sister? Under the Golden gate...

HsH15Nm.jpg

Sign in to follow this