55 comments in this topic

[WGA]
Developers
93 posts
5,050 battles

Greetings Captains!

The Update 0.7.7 is here, so please provide any bug reports you may encounter here. 

Please also check our little guide on how to report a bug here: 

Spoiler

If you're fairly certain you've encountered a bug, we'd like to encourage you to submit it to the Game Support section of the WoWS ticket queues, within a section where bugs are asked for, or to create a post within this sub-forum.

Remove your mods and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit. 

I do ask that you please provide any and all information that you can when reporting an issue. 

Something that I have noticed that really helps in tracking this sort of thing is if you fill out the following information: 

Issue: This is where you should explain the problem that you're having.

Expected Result: Tell us what should be happening.
How to Replicate: Give us exampleson
 how to reproduce this bug.
Screenshots/Replay/Supporting Info: Screenshots and Replays go a long way, so having this ready to go will really help. 

Just some friendly reminders of what a bug is NOT:

An aspect of game design that you disagree with ("This ship needs to be buffed" "That ship needs to be nerfed" "The ocean is the wrong shade of blue")
Items that you feel are missing from your account (almost always this is a problem with your payment method for premium stuff or an interface confusion for the rest)
Historical Inaccuracies
Issues related to your installed mods. - Remove your mods, if you gave any, and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit.
We reserve the right to add to this list :trollface :

Forgot to mention, Remove your mods and try again before sending in a bug report as mods tend to be the culprit. 

For each report Please make sure to attach WG Check tool report to your reports! That will help us to better understand the nature of the issue you're experiencing.

You can find the instructions on how to use that tool here: 

Spoiler

Below I have included a download link to our WG Check tool. This diagnostic tool can be used for World of Tanks, World of Warships, and World of Warplanes.

This tool can be used as a way to run a diagnostic check on your game client, check to see if you're missing any game files (it will try and repair them if possible), and to gather necessary information our support team might need to address any tech/bug related issues. 

Once you have downloaded it, open the zip file and run the WGCheck.exe. After it has launched, please select the World of Warships icon and locate its directory. The default location is **C:\Games\World_of_Warships**

- Check the box labeled, *Add game client to the firewall exceptions*.

- Check the box labeled, *Extended network diagnostics*.

- Start the integrity check by selecting the orange *Start Diagnostics* button.

Be patient, it will take some time to finish.

In many instances, this should repair or at the very least diagnose what issue you may be having. 

If it doesn't resolve your issue, then I would like to ask that you please submit a support ticket to our CS team and please send us the WGCheck log that generates after the program has completed its check.

If the file size is too large for the support system, you may have to place it within a .zip file.

Lastly, if you have any mods installed on your PC, please remove them and run the check tool again (check your game client as well to see if removing the mod helped) before sending your info to us here in support. 

[S_C]
Members
20 posts
5,349 battles

me and my group haven't been greeted by the team selection screen, Anyone else getting this issue 

• Cool 1

[CUTE]
Supertester
4,090 posts
4,164 battles
16 minutes ago, 220897tommy said:

me and my group haven't been greeted by the team selection screen, Anyone else getting this issue 

you'll get it 3am PST tomorrow, as stated in patch notes

• Cool 1

Members
220 posts
7,619 battles

When you go to Arsenal Shop, you get prompted with news but it forces you to press "Excellent" button. So we don't have a choice to not say whatever the news is is excellent.

• Cool 1

[JSG]
[JSG]
Members
10 posts
6,558 battles

Probally not the correct Way to report but anyhow:

Just had a Raptor Rescue where a 4 Star win turned into a Loose because the Bot-Ranger get stuck on a Island, for all i know nobody ran into him or pushed him of its course onto the island but i was kinda busy shooting up the red BB-Fuso/Myogi .

Happend on the Map-Type where your route turns north after the first stop,  also after that first stop the Bot-Bogue  wouldnt move and got killed by a red Kuma coming from South before we could defend it ( not sure if the non-moving bogue is intented or not )

[RAN]
Members
1 post
2,936 battles

Since updating to 0.7.7 my WOWs won't run. Enters my harbour screen and windows produces an error dialog box and tries to find a solution.

OS is Win 7 64 bit, fully updated. Have attempted hot and cold reboots, and integrity check of the game didn't produce any problems.

Game worked perfectly before the 0.7.7 update.

EDIT: Game fixed. Had to uninstall and reinstall it completely.

Edited by FFG_01
Fixed

Beta Testers
6 posts
1,512 battles

Getting an error saying "unable to handle application files" during the game trying to update. Gets to about 59% and stops, says to try later.

Fixed, Reinstalled and all is well.

Edited by Humpfester
Issue fixed

Members
1 post
4,650 battles

NM, my error.

Edited by tsnor
fixed

[PARS1]
Members
8 posts
4,670 battles

Every time we take a division into Operation Narai, we get que'd up into the mission and then all of us get kicked out to the login screen. When we log back in, our ships are still sitting in port, but it shows all of us in battle. This has happened 5 times in a row now. It causes us to drop our division and retry it. But each time we do this we get the same result. After we rejoin each other it won't allow us to change the operation to another T7/T8 operation. 

[YEET]
Members
51 posts
4,213 battles

It's Zelinko here again to point out that Takao's model still hasn't been fixed

5b58bca7d7025_ARP_Takao_wows_mainpointout.thumb.png.06ace4d990438a2c14bcdb1c89c75b59.png

Here is ARP Takao as she originally was, note the circled area. Image sourced from the Wargaming.net wiki

5b58bcde47303_Takaonow.thumb.png.537237ee5a5280b6e94900f4e42f9286.png

ARP Takao as she is now.  Again note the circled area.  The Japanese Imperial Chrysanthemum appeared months ago by error but still hadn't been removed.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Beta Testers
52 posts
11,386 battles

The animation for the second spotter plane (with "Direction Center for Catapult Aircraft") is still bugged.

Issue: the launching animation misses the plane-model, the plane-icon is visible
Expected Result: when the second plane launches, a plane should be visible
How to Replicate: start a battle with the Direction Center for Catapult Aircraft skill enabled, launch the planes
image.png.0ca72225ba40050fe14c3d7da5d8ab08.png
^there should be a plane on the catapult during the launch.

Edited by Nordeit

[GT99]
Members
147 posts
5,415 battles

My antivirus/firewall/HIPS is asking for a file sed.exe to execute conhost.exe and trying to obtain elevated privileges and trying to create new directories. The path for the file shows it is in the World of Warships folder but it says it can't be found. I have searched my PC for said file and can't find it.

Members
65 posts
13,204 battles

The upper deck plating on Izumo was changed from 32 to 57mm. However on the armor layout screen it still shows 32mm.

[WGA]
Developers
93 posts
5,050 battles
7 hours ago, GSD22 said:

Every time we take a division into Operation Narai, we get que'd up into the mission and then all of us get kicked out to the login screen. When we log back in, our ships are still sitting in port, but it shows all of us in battle. This has happened 5 times in a row now. It causes us to drop our division and retry it. But each time we do this we get the same result. After we rejoin each other it won't allow us to change the operation to another T7/T8 operation. 

Can you please submit a ticket to support. It's possible that you have connection issues or corrupted game files. When submitting a ticket please make sure to attach WGCheck report file so Support could faster identify the cause of your issue.

Thank you.

Members
269 posts
3,520 battles

I had a weird one just now. I was messing around in co-op being an absolute terror in the newly buffed Akizuki. It was near the end of the battle and the last shots from the secondaries on an Alsace knocked out one of my rear turrets temporarily. I waited for the repair to happen on it's own, which it did just fine. The issue came up when I checked the "H" key menu to see how much of my AA was destroyed and the long range AA DPS indicator was showing that one of my 100mm AA mounts had been destroyed, yet all four turrets were working. I have no idea if this was a display bug, or the game decided that the turret's AA capability was destroyed but not it's ability to function as a normal gun mount. Sadly I was about to take a screenshot of the "H" key menu to show what I was seeing, but the game ended before I could. Never seen anything like that before and I know that if a DP turret is destroyed, it should only be totally destroyed, not working as a SP turret.

WoWS_report.wgc

Edit- It happened again and this time I have pictures. It's interesting though, it seems to correct itself if given enough time, which I could not tell from the last time.

Spoiler

shot-18_07_25_19_25.27-0827.thumb.jpg.c1598552dc52ffce1a99ea73bf1c8ec2.jpg

shot-18_07.25_19_27.32-0066.thumb.jpg.f20a5a238e99f81cbb58c3bbe3f4ec48.jpg

Edited by CaptHarlock_222
added wgcheck report file

[NDA]
Supertester
579 posts
2,902 battles

Not presented with a choice for either Sharks or Eagles.

AND not getting any points towards it either.

[SYN]
Members
7 posts
9,567 battles

Same problem-not presented with Sharks or Eagles screen

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,442 posts
11,703 battles

I use game center launcher for all my WG games.

When I exit WOWS there is a full screen port image of a ship with battle results super imposed over it.the main port screen exits and for a brief second is the image and then I get my regular desktop.

This has been happening since 7.6.

Nothing else has changed on my computer.

16gb DDR 3.

Intel I5.

Geforce 1060 with 3gb DDR 5.

Game center running.

Official mods from WG Modstation that I have been using since it started. 

Nothing else running.

I don't think it is a memory leak, and it is not from game crashes.

[ARP3]
Members
412 posts
10,440 battles

Music still plays on exit of a game "victory" even when music is turned off.

[SG]
Members
2 posts
6,939 battles

Finished Raptor operation of the week. Receive all 5 stars but no rewards. lists completion date as 28.01.2018.  ????

Members
2 posts

cannot log on, is the server still down doing the updates,  time is 1145 UK time, this is from 0745 this morning, it keeps telling me to look at a log file, what is a log file, where is it, and whot to I do

[WHS]
[WHS]
Members
249 posts
8,281 battles

When using free look, sometimes the camera will spazz out when returning to normal mode. Not sure on specifics of when this happens, it mostly happened to me when I used free look to look at the other side of my ship (relative to the side I was aiming), but it wasn't every time I looked to the other side that the camera glitched. This bug seems to have replaced the old free look bug where when you exit free look, your camera is reset to a different place than it was before

Edited by ElvenRed

[TF77V]
Members
10 posts
5,494 battles

1. On July 26 I can no longer mount any signals. It seems to work, but the signal is not checked and did not show up on ship.

2. Earned a container. When I selected the type container, it went back to the port where the new container did not show up, and the whole program was frozen. All I could do was move the cursor.  Escape would not get back to port. No documentation because I had to close the program from the Task Manager

(1) when I got back in, signals are working.

(2) when I got back in the game, port indicated I still had a container. I went and selected and opened one. Everything worked fine.

just forget the whole thing if it was not reproduce-able.

Edited by navydataman