Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

22 comments in this topic

Members
1,817 posts
816 battles

I just opened a container, and I got some credits, some camos, and some flags.  I see the credits, but no where on my port can I see the flags or camos.  Did I do something wrong and lose them (and how can I avoid it again), or because I am only level 7 can I not see them yet.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Cool 4
  • Bad 1

Supertester, Alpha Tester
6,042 posts

Click on the "Exterior" tab.

It has separate tabs for flags, signals, and camo.

• Cool 1

[S0L0]
Members
226 posts
5,427 battles

I can't check atm, but don't worry about it! I'm sure your flags are stored in your account to be unlocked once you reach that level, if it is a level problem.

[JUICE]
Members
819 posts
6,369 battles

Select a ship in port the go to the "exterior" tab at the top, there you will see camos and flags and signals you have.

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
Members
6,473 posts
2,422 battles
10 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

I just opened a container, and I got some credits, some camos, and some flags.  I see the credits, but no where on my port can I see the flags or camos.  Did I do something wrong and lose them (and how can I avoid it again), or because I am only level 7 can I not see them yet.

60 battles.  You are not yet at the Account Level where you can see or use Signals or Camo.  They're there, but you can't see them yet.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
19,241 posts
12,789 battles
9 minutes ago, Quaffer said:

Click on the "Exterior" tab.

It has separate tabs for flags, signals, and camo.

He has 60 battles. He doesn't have camouflages unlocked, probably.

@op: camouflages and flags become available at a higher account level than you are probably at.

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,479 posts
4,069 battles
15 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

You need to get your account to level 10 for signals and level 11 for camouflage. Check out this page on the World of Warships Wiki for a list of all the levels, requirements, and rewards: http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Account_Level

• Cool 1

Members
1,817 posts
816 battles

Thank you all.  I just got back from port and didn't find exterior yet.

I wouldn't use them.  It would be like putting lipstick on a pig.

Ran out of +1s

Edited by DrHolmes52
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Beta Testers
2,463 posts
5,647 battles
22 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Ran out of +1s

They give you good bonuses, but I'd save them for ships that are not that great and use the XP flags + camos to help grind them out faster.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,038 posts
3,564 battles
25 minutes ago, DrHolmes52 said:

Ran out of +1s

If you continue to select the "more signals and camo" crate option, you'll have tons of type 5 camo. I have over 100 Type-5 because of selecting that crate option. You'll be able to use camo without worry.

There is also chance of super containers (SC), which have improved treasure (though some people will say differently). SCs even have a chance of dropping a premium ship. it was through a SC that I received the RU Destroyer Okhotnik.

[JUICE]
Members
819 posts
6,369 battles

Remember also you are in "protected " match making until tier 4. Yes some  of us will come and and play those tiers from time to time for giggles but, if you get sunk by someone who seems really good try to spectate them and you may learn some game  play tactics that way. There are some  really fun ships at tier 3 so don't be afraid to try them out just don't advance too fast up the tiers.

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,038 posts
3,564 battles
2 minutes ago, xXxRCADDICT said:

... just don't advance too fast up the tiers.

This right here. Don't do what I did, and rush your way to tier 8... especially tier 8 of the IJN DD Akizuki line:cap_haloween:

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,804 posts
15,278 battles
50 minutes ago, Lert said:

He has 60 battles.

He has 60 battles and 36 posts; that is one busy dude!

[NWNG]
[NWNG]
Members
2,038 posts
3,564 battles
Just now, Umikami said:

Hey, so long as he is learning.

Although, this could be someone who has an account already, and just created a new one to make his win rate look better... in which case grab your swords and to battle:Smile_izmena:

but yeah, busy body right here.

• Cool 1

[SF-A]
Members
2,899 posts
5,719 battles

What others have said is spot on.

Keep coming to the forums with questions like these! You're already way ahead of the curve just by looking here, so make the best of the vast pool of knowledge people here have.

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,864 posts
11,578 battles

Think your not high enough level to access the 'exterior' tab to use flags and camos. But don't worry, pretty sure any you earn will be waiting in your inventory till you can use them.

Members
1,817 posts
816 battles
9 hours ago, Counter_Gambit said:

If you continue to select the "more signals and camo" crate option, you'll have tons of type 5 camo. I have over 100 Type-5 because of selecting that crate option. You'll be able to use camo without worry.

There is also chance of super containers (SC), which have improved treasure (though some people will say differently). SCs even have a chance of dropping a premium ship. it was through a SC that I received the RU Destroyer Okhotnik.

It was off a credits container, which I thought was a little strange.

Members
1,817 posts
816 battles
9 hours ago, Umikami said:

I like the game, and the forum.  There are some "interesting" people here.

Members
1,817 posts
816 battles
9 hours ago, Counter_Gambit said:

Hey, so long as he is learning.

Although, this could be someone who has an account already, and just created a new one to make his win rate look better... in which case grab your swords and to battle:Smile_izmena:

but yeah, busy body right here.

Yeah, I'm a reroll.  You can tell by how I am dominating co-op.

[-K-]
Members
614 posts
4,862 battles

You will see the camo's in time once you reach service level (8?) I think from memory.

Camo's are handy as they give small perks to ships abilities in detection and dispersion avoidance.

Wont even mention the captain skill tree then!

and welcome as well!

Members
1,817 posts
816 battles
7 minutes ago, _greifer said:

You will see the camo's in time once you reach service level (8?) I think from memory.

Camo's are handy as they give small perks to ships abilities in detection and dispersion avoidance.

Wont even mention the captain skill tree then!

and welcome as well!

I just got a captain.

Time to do a lot of reading.

[TF_34]
[TF_34]
Beta Testers
1,058 posts
3,928 battles
9 hours ago, pewpewpew42 said:

Keep coming to the forums with questions like these! You're already way ahead of the curve just by looking here, so make the best of the vast pool of knowledge people here have.

^^^^This right here, especially the last bit. If you are genuinely confused about something, or have questions about things...the answers you seek are here. They may be sprinkled with snark from time to time but this is where you will get the help you want.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this