You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Labedoyere

Legendary Upgrades ?

18 comments in this topic

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
472 posts
5 minutes ago, Labedoyere said:

Where and how does one acquire these ? Thanks

you need a tier10 ship

play a match with it

and you will get a personal assignment mission to get the legendary module for that ship

its a 5 phase mission its quite the grind

better look for reviews on you tube before you commit to it because most legendary upgrade are not welll..

so legendary

• Cool 1

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
472 posts
10 minutes ago, Labedoyere said:

ok.....Thanks guys

np your welcome us potatoes have to stick together )

[O_O]
Members
4,427 posts
9,588 battles

Dumb question...I played Hindenburg and Des Moines and, therefore, activated their respective challenges for the "legendary upgrades".  The Hindy's I will get.  DM's...meh.

BUT, I am interested in Zao's and Yamato's upgrades.  I haven't started them.  Does the time begin when I play them, or do all of the upgrade challenges end at the same time, regardless of when you start them?

[PVE]
Members
9,800 posts
7,485 battles
4 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Dumb question...I played Hindenburg and Des Moines and, therefore, activated their respective challenges for the "legendary upgrades".  The Hindy's I will get.  DM's...meh.

BUT, I am interested in Zao's and Yamato's upgrades.  I haven't started them.  Does the time begin when I play them, or do all of the upgrade challenges end at the same time, regardless of when you start them?

When you play a game in Zao and/or Yamato, you will get those Unique Upgrade missions as well. The missions list an end day of Dec 31st, 2018, but the devs have said that is a limit of how missions work and the Unique Upgrade missions will continue into 2019. The Unique Upgrade missions are permanent, which will bring out the people whose eyes twitch when WG says permanent (i.e. Mighty MO).

Edited by Kizarvexis
  • Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
4,427 posts
9,588 battles

Aha...good to know, thanks!

B9LiPag.jpg1

Edited by desmo_2

[PVE]
Members
9,800 posts
7,485 battles
1 minute ago, desmo_2 said:

Aha...good to know, thanks!

B9LiPag.jpg

You are welcome.

[DENY]
Members
345 posts
4,765 battles

If your not too potato it at least 110 game per ship to get the upgrade

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,804 posts
15,278 battles

This game will do anything to get players to play at tier 10 ... except make it fun or profitable, LOL!

• Funny 1

[SPF]
Members
96 posts
9,439 battles
54 minutes ago, dad003 said:

If your not too potato it at least 110 game per ship to get the upgrade

not sure how you came up with this number, but it can be acieved in far less games if one uses the right multipliers (flags and camos) and battle modes

[DENY]
Members
345 posts
4,765 battles
27 minutes ago, _Kaiser_Sose_ said:

not sure how you came up with this number, but it can be acieved in far less games if one uses the right multipliers (flags and camos) and battle modes

The last stage is 40k base XP so any camo flag is pointless for this stage 

[SPF]
Members
96 posts
9,439 battles

so what ? A win in CB gives you 2500 base XP ? Think I needed ~20-25 games for this last stage. 15 wins easy in coop, 15k FXP (3 games), 8 mil credits use gamescom + flags (10 games easy)

[CIAO]
Members
32 posts
11,825 battles
On 7/24/2018 at 10:12 PM, Umikami said:

@Umikami "This game will do anything to get players to play at tier 10 ... except make it fun or profitable, LOL!"

Are you kidding me? WG drawing potato players to tier X does make the game more fun!:Smile_teethhappy: Where are you hiding; you nasty little spud you? :cap_rambo:

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,804 posts
15,278 battles
2 hours ago, StallingForTime said:

Are you kidding me? WG drawing potato players to tier X does make the game more fun!:Smile_teethhappy: Where are you hiding; you nasty little spud you? :cap_rambo:

No where near tier 10, where the motto seems to be "We Hide The Best". Don't consider that fun, but the lower tiers still are.