You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JCC45

I... Just... Can't... Take... It... Anymore

58 comments in this topic

[YORHA]
Members
3,336 posts

Just finished a game on Two Brothers where our Independance (340 games and 43% WR) rang up a flank bell and went straight up the channel.  

At the start of the match.

With 3 Cruisers following.

We lost.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 14
  • Boring 1

[WUDPS]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
4,849 posts
4,737 battles

The lord giveth...and the lord taketh away....

• Cool 1

[BBICT]
Members
3,370 posts
3,561 battles

Wow...never seen the CV lead the charge....that is...I'm not sure where to go really... I wonder if he clicked on his ship thinking it was planes, and CA tagged along thinking it was a good idea? (yeah, I know, Davos is reaching)

That being said I watched a Lex do that...right up the middle of another map...ran me over to do it, and ended up First Blood for a BB....yet we won, LOL. 

[ARP2]
Members
1,244 posts
3,569 battles

yeah, just played a few games and im pretty sure its the weekend.  Just too much salt and too little performance.  Time to minecraft for a bit.

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
470 posts
2 minutes ago, Sir_Davos_Seaworth said:

Wow...never seen the CV lead the charge....that is...I'm not sure where to go really... I wonder if he clicked on his ship thinking it was planes, and CA tagged along thinking it was a good idea? (yeah, I know, Davos is reaching)

That being said I watched a Lex do that...right up the middle of another map...ran me over to do it, and ended up First Blood for a BB....yet we won, LOL. 

ive done it! 

out of frustration but yes ive done it lol

• Bad 3

[RKLES]
Members
7,210 posts
8,985 battles
8 minutes ago, Hatework said:

yeah, just played a few games and im pretty sure its the weekend.  Just too much salt and too little performance.  Time to minecraft for a bit.

Welcome to Summer Vacation where every day of the week is a weekend until school starts again...

• Cool 1

Members
128 posts
6,187 battles

I almost posted a thread yesterday as the CV on our team went up the channel in Solomans at the start of the battle.  You just can't be surprised by what a teammate might do in this game.  LOL!

[BROOK]
Members
1,615 posts
19 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

Just finished a game on Two Brothers where our Independance (340 games and 43% WR) rang up a flank bell and went straight up the channel.  

We lost.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

:cap_haloween:

• Bad 1

[YORHA]
Members
3,336 posts
18 minutes ago, iamplaya said:

ive done it! 

out of frustration but yes ive done it lol

You were frustrated at the start of the battle?

18 minutes ago, _Lord_Scott_ said:

How would you feel if it worked?

It wouldn't have.  You could see on the mini-map there was a Nagato, Gneis and a Nor Cal siting there waiting for them.  Plus they were spotted  the whole time so the CV went in and took out the CAs.

I sent him a message asking if he thought it was fun to ruin other people's game experience.  Can't wait to see his reply.

Edited by JCC45

[TMS]
Members
1,735 posts
22,088 battles

Give him a break, he knows many don't like CVs and thought that if he surrendered to the red team they would leave the rest of his team alone.

• Funny 5
  • Bad 1

[-1]
Beta Testers
1,864 posts
19,057 battles

So yeah potatoes do exist 

• Bad 1

[INTEL]
Members
8,585 posts
25,712 battles
15 hours ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

So yeah potatoes do exist 

That's not potato-ing. That's just plain throwing the match. 

• Cool 3

[ANZAC]
[ANZAC]
Members
605 posts
5,048 battles
52 minutes ago, JCC45 said:

Why were your teams cruisers' so far back that an Independence was able to take the lead? Even at flank, Indy is slow.

...in a world where BB's hide at the back of the map, sometimes a Carrier feels the need to carry.

• Funny 1

[YORHA]
Members
3,336 posts
3 minutes ago, HyperFish said:

Why were your teams cruisers' so far back that an Independence was able to take the lead? Even at flank, Indy is slow.

...in a world where BB's hide at the back of the map, sometimes a Carrier feels the need to carry.

They were hovering around the entrance, doing nothing but hiding, and followed him in.

This wasn't a carry.  It was an idiot.

Edited by JCC45

Members
2,128 posts
4,750 battles

Bad players who sabotage teams intentionally, or through their totally moronic decisions, should be made to dance on burning coal. If their feet don't get melted eventually, chop them off. Then make them do handstands on that same coal.

Edited by Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu
  • Cool 1

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
470 posts
3 minutes ago, Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu said:

Bad players who sabotage teams intentionally, or through their totally moronic decisions, should be made to dance on burning coal. If their feet don't get melted eventually, chop them off. Then make them do handstands on that same coal.

yes give me more coal please

[WOLF5]
Members
1,538 posts
2,134 battles

That tops everything I've seen. My guess is he was suiciding when saw he was in a T8 battle. 

If you have the replay, send it to Jingles, perfect for a good, the bad, and the ugly episode.

• Cool 1

Members
2,128 posts
4,750 battles

IMO naming and shaming of saboteurs should be allowed, because it's good for the community to know and watch out. Also teaches everyone a lesson on what not to do. If there's a very bad player affecting your game through total stupidity, name him. 

Just a suggestion. I'm considering the good of the game. Back in the old days, when people were in closer- tight-knit communities, psychopaths and idiots would have their reputation spread by word of mouth. Since we're also a relatively close-knit community, we should do the same and give everyone a heads up just in case. As a community, we should have the ability to be vigilant, and to put things in line when they need to be.

Edited by Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu
  • Cool 2

Members
918 posts
2,449 battles
10 minutes ago, Grand_Viceroy_Zhou_Ziyu said:

IMO naming and shaming of saboteurs should be allowed, because it's good for the community to know and watch out. Also teaches everyone a lesson on what not to do. If there's a very bad player affecting your game through total stupidity, name him. 

Just a suggestion. I'm considering the good of the game. Back in the old days, when people were in closer- tight-knit communities, psychopaths and idiots would have their reputation spread by word of mouth. Since we're also a relatively close-knit community, we should do the same and give everyone a heads up just in case.

Yeah give the mob pitchforks and torches to use and everything will be fine because they would only use them on the "monsters" that deserve them right? Naming and shaming allowing would lead to this forum being used as a weapon against other players. Nothing good would ever come of being allowed to name and shame in a game. While it might be nice to hang out the people that deserve to be shamed (because that would feel good sometimes i admit), but then it would be used to slander and humiliate players that don't deserve it. That would chase people from the game. We have enough trouble keeping players.

No its good we can't do that here. Toxic enough.

Edited by xalmgrey
  • Cool 1

[IW]
Members
14 posts
7,385 battles

Not about to defend a CV moving forward like that on any map, let alone 2 brothers. However...

We are supposed to have fun...right? So I take my BB up the middle on 2 brothers every once in a while...for fun. I don't care about any argument against it, I do it for fun and I will support that decision by anyone to death (which is usually quick LOL). BUT, if you are a skillful player you can do some serious damage and/or be used as a diversion. The diversion part should really get your brains clicking here. It works if the team will support, usually by overloading one side and destroying the REDS while many are busy with my BB in the middle (camping if you will xD).

Thanks and have fun!

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

I mean... I've taken a cap in my Hiryu by rushing down the channel before. After I had no planes left, the match was basically over, and my team was mopping up the stragglers around D. This? This is just stupidity. And not even of the "so stupid it just might work" variety.