You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Frozen_Gear

Win rate in the toilet...random team creation change?

8 comments in this topic

[AAA]
Members
6 posts
9,904 battles

Granted, I'm not the best player, but typically (7000+ battles)  I have been able to be around the 50% win rate over any 40-50 battle stretch....for the last 3 weeks (~250 battles) it's closer to 10-20%.  I don't play much different, but was there a change on how random teams are generated? Winning 1-2 out of every 10 games gets to be a drag.

Was it something I said?

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[SW]
Beta Testers
1,890 posts
8,247 battles
5 minutes ago, torpsRus said:
Clutch Move In Before The Lock GIF - ClutchMove InBeforeTheLock GIFs

Awesome

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
251 posts
4,341 battles
29 minutes ago, Frozen_Gear said:

. . . Was it something I said?

have you forgotten to bathe recently?

• Funny 1

[SHAFT]
Members
202 posts
10,220 battles
28 minutes ago, Frozen_Gear said:

Granted, I'm not the best player, but typically (7000+ battles)  I have been able to be around the 50% win rate over any 40-50 battle stretch....for the last 3 weeks (~250 battles) it's closer to 10-20%.  I don't play much different, but was there a change on how random teams are generated? Winning 1-2 out of every 10 games gets to be a drag.

Was it something I said?

Nope son, you just got the bad end of the draw. While some suffer, some of us are collecting a windfall.

WR.png

[OPRAH]
[OPRAH]
Beta Testers
3,865 posts
12,616 battles

@Frozen_Gear Nothing has changed MM is and has been working just as it is supposed to. In considers nothing but ship type and tier and in no way any players skill. Good players and bad players can be on any team at any time and there may be instances where one team is has mostly good or bad players but most teams are a rather even mix of the Good, Bad and Ugly.

That is all. Carry on.

[AWP]
Members
782 posts
3,007 battles
29 minutes ago, Frozen_Gear said:

Was it something I said?

Well from 7/9/18-7/16/18 you had a 47.37% over 76 battles. Seems decent. Are you playing a new ship line or something? 10-20% is below being AFK. 

Members
3,784 posts
14,050 battles
57 minutes ago, Frozen_Gear said:

Was it something I said?

Yup. The Red Team gets better and luckier players than the Green Team.