Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NoZoupForYou

Vive la Republique! Fun Can in Fact be Had on Tears/Epicenter

13 comments in this topic

[BRZKR]
WoWS Community Contributors
1,473 posts
4,763 battles

Just a little chat about why you should use Republique and a nail biter of a round on Tears of the Desert Epicenter.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[-K-]
Members
5,261 posts
9,099 battles

Republique is a great battleship.  Have had much success in her.

As for Epicenter mode, I still find it more engaging than Standard battles.  I wouldn't miss the latter if they were completely eliminated.

[BRZKR]
1,473 posts
4,763 battles
48 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Republique is a great battleship.  Have had much success in her.

As for Epicenter mode, I still find it more engaging than Standard battles.  I wouldn't miss the latter if they were completely eliminated.

I agree.  The changes to Tears have also helped the map greatly.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
3 hours ago, NoZoupForYou said:

Just a little chat about why you should use Republique and a nail biter of a round on Tears of the Desert Epicenter.

Tears of the Desert, and Epicenter?  Such an annoying mode on an annoying map, now I'm not trying to be a Negative Nancy, how ever that particular map it just seems like players just play Ring A Round the Rosie on it at the higher tiers when I get it.  How ever Epicenter mode on Trident in the lower tiers is absolutely a blast to play.  Personally I think they should bring back Ocean map and have Epicenter mode only on it.  Now that would be fun.

[BRZKR]
1,473 posts
4,763 battles
4 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

Tears of the Desert, and Epicenter?  Such an annoying mode on an annoying map, now I'm not trying to be a Negative Nancy, how ever that particular map it just seems like players just play Ring A Round the Rosie on it at the higher tiers when I get it.  How ever Epicenter mode on Trident in the lower tiers is absolutely a blast to play.  Personally I think they should bring back Ocean map and have Epicenter mode only on it.  Now that would be fun.

Nope..  you are very much correct in most cases.   This round was a little different and we capitalized off of holding the center.

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
1 minute ago, NoZoupForYou said:

Nope..  you are very much correct in most cases.   This round was a little different and we capitalized off of holding the center.

Yea I was actually watching that you held off for quite a bit of time.  I actually am in a point where I'm just kind of MEH on the French BBs, I've got enough port slots lol so I'm buying all my tier 9s and 10s back.

[BRZKR]
1,473 posts
4,763 battles
2 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

Yea I was actually watching that you held off for quite a bit of time.  I actually am in a point where I'm just kind of MEH on the French BBs, I've got enough port slots lol so I'm buying all my tier 9s and 10s back.

Yeah...  it’s cyclical.  I was that way with the other BBs, was in a big rut and switched it up.  It worked...  for now.  Actually BB play in general gets a little dull.  At least high tier radar keeps things exciting if you’re a DD :p

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
Just now, NoZoupForYou said:

Yeah...  it’s cyclical.  I was that way with the other BBs, was in a big rut and switched it up.  It worked...  for now.  Actually BB play in general gets a little dull.  At least high tier radar keeps things exciting if you’re a DD :p

Well I have been playing Akizuki quite a bit lately, and I think even with the Meta that everybody is in with the Radar it's still a blast to play.  I was a BB main for a long time.  If I grind credits I definitely take Mo out.  Which is what I'm doing now, but I'm slowly but surely turning into a DD main, so I'm always looking for the new destroyers and have been looking for a premium tier 8 DD.  Just curious are you based out of Ft Lee?

[BRZKR]
1,473 posts
4,763 battles
2 hours ago, torpsRus said:

Well I have been playing Akizuki quite a bit lately, and I think even with the Meta that everybody is in with the Radar it's still a blast to play.  I was a BB main for a long time.  If I grind credits I definitely take Mo out.  Which is what I'm doing now, but I'm slowly but surely turning into a DD main, so I'm always looking for the new destroyers and have been looking for a premium tier 8 DD.  Just curious are you based out of Ft Lee?

I’m a reservist, but I’m up near Baltimore.  I used to be down at Ft. Eustis. I’m enjoying Cruisers right now.

Edited by NoZoupForYou

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
1 minute ago, NoZoupForYou said:

I’m a reservist, but I’m up near Baltimore.  I used to be down at Ft. Eustis. I’m enjoying Cruisers right now.

Ah ok active I was stationed out of ft hood lol ugh blah, as far as cruisers I'm a full on potato with them lol.  No good at all.

[BRZKR]
1,473 posts
4,763 battles
52 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

Ah ok active I was stationed out of ft hood lol ugh blah, as far as cruisers I'm a full on potato with them lol.  No good at all.

Haven’t had the pleasure of visiting Hood.  I hear uh, great things about...

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
Just now, NoZoupForYou said:

Haven’t had the pleasure of visiting Hood.  I hear uh, great things about...

Trust me you don't really want the pleasure of visiting Hood.  It's a dust bowl basically.  The ranges are meh.  Not to mention its blistering hot there during the summer.  But even worse was El Paso.  

Beta Testers
1,047 posts
13,833 battles

Yeah Zoup, Republique is fast becoming my go to BB, nothing but fun, fully specd secondary build with JeanJacques @ 19pts  and those guns...oooh those guns!

Sign in to follow this