You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Filthy_Pelican

My most stinging defeat ever...

8 comments in this topic

[LEGIT]
[LEGIT]
Members
438 posts
18,701 battles

I Cant Believe I lost this match....Time to shut it down and think about life...and maybe pizza for the game tomorrow...

shot-18.07.23_22.27.41-0864.jpg

[SCCC]
Members
705 posts
5,503 battles

Had a pretty sad one myself earlier. I was in a DD trying to slow the red push. Had 5 ships chasing me. Rather than taking advantage of the situation, my team just sat behind islands in A. I had a decent amount of dmg, spotting assistance...etc. Even had a kill or two. Regardless, because my team sat behind islands at A rather than taking advantage of the red ships out of position from chasing me we ended up losing. Wasn't fun to watch. As soon as I knew we had no chance, I backed out to port.

Members
1,835 posts
17,641 battles
35 minutes ago, Filthy_Pelican said:

I Cant Believe I lost this match....Time to shut it down and think about life...and maybe pizza for the game tomorrow...

shot-18.07.23_22.27.41-0864.jpg

Add 50% for the win that woulda been a 7500+ XP/1M credit battle...that's a tough 1 there. Nice job just the same.

[LEGIT]
[LEGIT]
Members
438 posts
18,701 battles

I feel better this morning but it was painful, to say the least. One of those ones where you take a deep breath, shut down your system and just go to bed...Back at it again tonight!

[CAST]
Members
1,201 posts
7,372 battles

Those are tough losses.  If the players on your team had just randomly fired their guns towards the enemy, you probably would have won.