You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
that_fat_guy

Blacklisting Not Working Properly?

10 comments in this topic

[BEARD]
Members
4 posts
1,914 battles

There was an individual on the enemy team who kept spamming the ping that curses, constantly. I disabled text messages, I blacklisted them, but their pings were still being seen and heard by me. Yes, I reported them for misbehaviour in chat as well. I became frustrated with this because I don't know if it is a bug, an oversight by WG, or something with them spamming so many pings they still transmitted even after blacklisted. 

Thanks for reading and looking into this.

[PVE]
Members
5,660 posts
18,248 battles

Yeah you have to mute them & blacklist them to stop hearing from the annoying players. There is nothing you can do about them pinging the map, all you can hope for is they get sunk quickly. Wargaming seems unable or unwilling to deal with "F key" spammers in the game. Wargaming has made its first official statement on this particular thing just today, lemme post a link.

Crap you have to scroll down a bit to get to Turbo's response, not sure how I botched that up. 

Edited by Taylor3006

[RCB4]
[RCB4]
Beta Testers
472 posts

i believe you can on spam F key emotes like a few times then it stops you and gives you a message you used bla bla too many times

[BEARD]
Members
4 posts
1,914 battles
5 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

Yeah you have to mute them & blacklist them to stop hearing from the annoying players. There is nothing you can do about them pinging the map, all you can hope for is they get sunk quickly. Wargaming seems unable or unwilling to deal with "F key" spammers in the game. Wargaming has made its first official statement on this particular thing just today, lemme post a link.

Crap you have to scroll down a bit to get to Turbo's response, not sure how I botched that up. 

Ah, I see. Thank you for the update!

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,804 posts
15,310 battles
2 hours ago, that_fat_guy said:

There was an individual on the enemy team who kept spamming the ping that curses, constantly.

I've shot players who have done that. Accidentally, of course.

Beta Testers
1,865 posts
19,077 battles

Them Virgin ears must be hurting ???

Members
1,847 posts
17,666 battles

One "Troll" (believe he was a "Reroll") spams the GL/FS button all game long & then tries to TK.

[BEARD]
Members
4 posts
1,914 battles
1 hour ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

Them Virgin ears must be hurting ???

During that game they were. Lol

Edited by that_fat_guy