You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Gax_

New competition mode in 7.7

12 comments in this topic

[FAILD]
Members
427 posts
1,608 battles

Is it just me or is bringing out this new competition mode going to bring out more salt for loosing teams and players then already is now? Especially since there are rewards attached to the results on a daily basis. Or am I reading more into it then needs to be. 

[JUICE]
Members
819 posts
6,369 battles

Is there a link to what you are talking about, I have not heard anything of this.

[O_O]
Members
4,428 posts
9,606 battles

He is talking about the Sharks vs Eagles event.  It's on the website, news feed, etc.

• Cool 1

[JUICE]
Members
819 posts
6,369 battles
4 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

He is talking about the Sharks vs Eagles event.  It's on the website, news feed, etc.

Gotcha and thanks!

[BROOK]
Members
1,619 posts
11 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Can you sign up yet?  I was clicking on every single pixel of that article and nothing happened.

• Bad 1

[PVE]
Members
5,669 posts
18,251 battles
1 minute ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

Can you sign up yet?  I was clicking on every single pixel of that article and nothing happened.

I think you have to wait until the patch drops before you can sign up Blasto. 

[WOLF3]
Members
6,480 posts
2,430 battles

You sign up for a team when the client starts.  <yawn>

[TBW]
Members
6,417 posts
12,059 battles
1 hour ago, Sped_Gax said:

Is it just me or is bringing out this new competition mode going to bring out more salt for loosing teams and players then already is now? Especially since there are rewards attached to the results on a daily basis. Or am I reading more into it then needs to be. 

Yes you are reading more into it than needs be. They did something like this before, you could not switch teams though. It really won't change the Meta at all. You just will be able to buy stuff from the Armory with the competition currency. It's still the same kick butt or derp random teams.

• Cool 1

[LOU1]
Members
3,064 posts
8,155 battles

The in-game missions might have an effect, though.  I noticed that in the PTS.  Even the innocent looking (Use x number of consumables" had me popping things earlier than I would after I died one short the first time I got it.  And the "spot 5 torps" will probably cause a bit more rushing to cap too fast for ships that maybe shouldn't be doing that.

[ERN]
[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,123 posts
4,270 battles

in before someone complain top person of the day put his ship on auto pilot toward the enemy every single match

Beta Testers
1,865 posts
19,077 battles
2 hours ago, TheGreatBlasto said:

Wait for the next patch Joey

[BROOK]
Members
1,619 posts
51 minutes ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

Wait for the next patch Joey

I hate to say it yet again, but you're joey not me, joey. Is that what use in Germany?