Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheGreatBlasto

So I have two Conquorers in port

6 comments in this topic

[BROOK]
Members
1,609 posts

I have the one I unlocked and bought back in June and a second one that's a Clan Battles loaner.

Does this happen often?

:etc_red_button:  :Smile_izmena:  :Smile_popcorn:

• Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[HELLS]
Members
1,702 posts
15,518 battles

I have 6 T10s that I play on a regular basis (sparingly, i might add, given the cost of high tier play). When the rent-a-wrecks come up for clan battles or ranked play I just ignore them. You can't put any cammo on them and spending doubloons to equip them is a waste if you already own the ships and intend to play in clan battles  anyway.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
18 minutes ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

I have 6 T10s that I play on a regular basis (sparingly, i might add, given the cost of high tier play). When the rent-a-wrecks come up for clan battles or ranked play I just ignore them. You can't put any cammo on them and spending doubloons to equip them is a waste if you already own the ships and intend to play in clan battles  anyway.

I wish I could turn them off completely from showing up.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
9,013 posts
21 minutes ago, GrandAdmiral_2016 said:

Well if there is a module sale during clan wars you load them up at a discount and then get them dismounted for free.

• Cool 1

[HELLS]
Members
1,702 posts
15,518 battles
1 hour ago, RipNuN2 said:

Well if there is a module sale during clan wars you load them up at a discount and then get them dismounted for free.

True. Done it a couple of times just for the discount, which allowed me to equip my USN CAs at the split on the cheap, but I don't play often enough to justify the expense most of the time.

Sign in to follow this