Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
OscarMike_

Looking for a Competitive Clan

11 comments in this topic

Members
1,703 posts
7,317 battles

I am looking for a clan to start playing with again.  Little history about myself first?  I have been playing wows a while now, with over 7000 games, 2000 of those games in carriers.  I have been in 2 clans in my wows life, JR was my first clan I was in, they were a good group of guys, but I wanted something more competitive so I joined OPG3/OPGS.  I left OPG because many (some, more than others) have pretty toxic and arrogant attitudes and I no longer wanted to be associated with it, so I left there.

I would not say I am a great player, but experienced enough to be valuable to a clan.  I'm an older guy with a family, full time job, prior military and love history.  I'm looking for a clan that is serious, but not so serious you cannot laugh and have a good time.  Would like the clan to have at least 55% win rate and be active. 

My profile is public so prior to contacting me please feel free to look me up to see if I would be a good fit.

Edited by OscarMike_
  • Funny 1

[KSC]
Members
41 posts
14,822 battles

PM sent with more detail, but what you are describing sounds very close to what we aim for with KSC/KSC-2.  Really good players, non-toxic, mostly adults with careers and/or families, but organized enough to be successful in Clan Wars and fun enough that you want to hang out and div up with clan mates.

• Boring 1

[TF_58]
[TF_58]
Members
10 posts
7,235 battles

TF_58 is looking for clan battle ready players. must have T-10s. 
we use discord, you must have discord and a headset.
we also do training nights to improve are tactics.

its a old crowd of vets and non vets all great guys.

We have two full teams, we have 4 spots left.

clan tag is TF_58. just app up send a message to myself uggferron or the officers. 
you can friend request me on discord uggferron#7249

[OPG]
[OPG]
Beta Testers
1,451 posts
10,329 battles
17 hours ago, OscarMike_ said:

I have been in 2 clans in my wows life, JR was my first clan I was in, they were a good group of guys, but I wanted something more competitive so I joined OPG3/OPGS.  I left OPG because many (some, more than others) have pretty toxic and arrogant attitudes and I no longer wanted to be associated with it, so I left there.

Mods, I'm going to respond to this only since there is some defamation at work here, but I will keep it civil. If my post needs to removed, I will gladly do so, but I don't feel it fair for our Clan to be defamed without shedding some light on the circumstances of the above statement. There will be no back and forth with the OP and this will be my only post on the subject. 

I just spoke a little while ago with my Lead guys in OPG3 to get confirmation on this, as well as their thoughts. Here they are: 

d0c1b9dae34feeb8aed8bc5510152591.png
24ef813436560b69f8d0a7a4775236ac.png

44b792e1c51fb3a408a8333534a6f293.png

68955b2864d39bcddf3617576de268b3.png

f445d985901b562a90c36acf6a75f5da.png
5a12603b134e5f72f3ee689c17904997.png

So, Oscar joined OPG3 in July of 2017. After which, he did not participate in Clan Activities, Clan Scrimmages, Clan Battles, rarely (if ever) Divisioned with other Members, and nobody can recall seeing him on Teamspeak in the last 8 months. In May of this year, he was moved to OPGS (our Social Clan) due to his extended inactivity stint in OPG3 (one of our comp Clans). 

As you can see, the above SSs provide a timeline. He was a part of OPG3 the better part of a year (July 2017 >>> May 2018) and was eventually removed for inactivity. After being moved to OPGS, you can see that he stayed there for around 3 weeks, then left. I presume this was due to his dissatisfaction with being removed from OPG3 which probably eventually led to his defamation against our Clan in this post. Based on his past history of activity (or inactivity) in OPG3 and OPGS, his statement is highly suspect and I refute it based on the fact that he rarely even interacted with Members of OPG3/S to begin with.  

6caffbfffd1597ab0fa783dee5b24753.png

As you can see from the above chart ( https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1016753671,OscarMike_/ ) , from the time that Oscar joined to the time that he moved to OPGS, he was extremely inactive. Again, I strongly doubt he even got to know anybody here enough to make such broad sweeping statements about our Clan's overall character. 

However, despite that, I wish you good luck in your search for a new Clan!

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Members
1,703 posts
7,317 battles

You say you think I left OPGS because my feelings were hurt I was removed from OPG3 due to invactivity? buaahaha! come on doc that is hilarious.. We both know that's bogus. Nice try though..  Ask the members there, I wanted to be OPGS from the start because I don't care about the scrimmages and all the seriosness in the other OPG, OPG2, OPG3.  Sadly, when I joined you said you cannot go straight into OPGS, you said "It's for the older/retired sort of members..

Prior to Quitting,  I pulled you into a 1 on 1 convo and I explained why I was leaving, which is what I posted in the OP.  Now what is even more upsetting is that you are blatantly lying now which makes me dislike you specifically and adds even more dislike for the clan (since you are in leadership).  I still div with some of the guys that I enjoyed div's with btw.

Now, please stop hijacking my thread with your shinanigans and let me continue looking for a good group of folks to game with.  If there is a reply from you or another OPG member I will not reply as I do not want to waste time arguing..  Read the underlined, that is all.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[ONAVY]
Members
775 posts
6,317 battles
4 hours ago, DOCTOR_CITADEL said:

Mods, I'm going to respond to this only since there is some defamation at work here, but I will keep it civil. If my post needs to removed, I will gladly do so, but I don't feel it fair for our Clan to be defamed without shedding some light on the circumstances of the above statement. There will be no back and forth with the OP and this will be my only post on the subject. 

I just spoke a little while ago with my Lead guys in OPG3 to get confirmation on this, as well as their thoughts. Here they are: 

d0c1b9dae34feeb8aed8bc5510152591.png
24ef813436560b69f8d0a7a4775236ac.png

44b792e1c51fb3a408a8333534a6f293.png

68955b2864d39bcddf3617576de268b3.png

f445d985901b562a90c36acf6a75f5da.png
5a12603b134e5f72f3ee689c17904997.png

So, Oscar joined OPG3 in July of 2017. After which, he did not participate in Clan Activities, Clan Scrimmages, Clan Battles, rarely (if ever) Divisioned with other Members, and nobody can recall seeing him on Teamspeak in the last 8 months. In May of this year, he was moved to OPGS (our Social Clan) due to his extended inactivity stint in OPG3 (one of our comp Clans). 

As you can see, the above SSs provide a timeline. He was a part of OPG3 the better part of a year (July 2017 >>> May 2018) and was eventually removed for inactivity. After being moved to OPGS, you can see that he stayed there for around 3 weeks, then left. I presume this was due to his dissatisfaction with being removed from OPG3 which probably eventually led to his defamation against our Clan in this post. Based on his past history of activity (or inactivity) in OPG3 and OPGS, his statement is highly suspect and I refute it based on the fact that he rarely even interacted with Members of OPG3/S to begin with.  

6caffbfffd1597ab0fa783dee5b24753.png

As you can see from the above chart ( https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1016753671,OscarMike_/ ) , from the time that Oscar joined to the time that he moved to OPGS, he was extremely inactive. Again, I strongly doubt he even got to know anybody here enough to make such broad sweeping statements about our Clan's overall character. 

However, despite that, I wish you good luck in your search for a new Clan!

Damn dood that is WRONG to insert your crap into this guys post. OPG=LAME...he left get the [edited] over it. Now you just seem like a woman scorned.

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[NGA]
[NGA]
Members
179 posts
7,570 battles

Sam_A1.png

Banner Name.png

https://navygamingamerica.enjin.com  

Edited by CIT_Happens
  • Boring 1

Members
88 posts
4,053 battles

Heyo, feel free to take a look at our recruitment page here and join our Discord server and see if you like it. 

• Boring 1

[SUCIT]
Members
827 posts
3,637 battles
22 hours ago, OscarMike_ said:

I am looking for a clan to start playing with again.  Little history about myself first?  I have been playing wows a while now, with over 7000 games, 2000 of those games in carriers.  I have been in 2 clans in my wows life, JR was my first clan I was in, they were a good group of guys, but I wanted something more competitive so I joined OPG3/OPGS.  I left OPG because many (some, more than others) have pretty toxic and arrogant attitudes and I no longer wanted to be associated with it, so I left there.

I would not say I am a great player, but experienced enough to be valuable to a clan.  I'm an older guy with a family, full time job, prior military and love history.  I'm looking for a clan that is serious, but not so serious you cannot laugh and have a good time.  Would like the clan to have at least 55% win rate and be active. 

My profile is public so prior to contacting me please feel free to look me up to see if I would be a good fit.

Give us a look over at https://discord.gg/QBfHXJb

You can either DM me on discord or message me here if interested.  Good luck in finding a clan either way.

• Boring 1

Members
1,703 posts
7,317 battles

Thank you to everyone who has messaged me, but I have found a clan at this time.

Good luck out there and have fun :)

• Boring 1

Sign in to follow this