Sign in to follow this  
derzwerge

Game crashes over and over again. Can you please WG stop stealing money from me?

14 comments in this topic

[IRISH]
Members
21 posts
6,691 battles

There was a great increase with latest updates but come on. Fix it for once. You know, Im paying for this so shouldnt be asking "please" hehe. Sometimes even happens while loading the game.

[SIDE]
Members
1,262 posts
8,868 battles

Run the file checker for errors.

[WOLF2]
Members
1,395 posts
13,097 battles
37 minutes ago, derzwerge said:

There was a great increase with latest updates but come on. Fix it for once. You know, Im paying for this so shouldnt be asking "please" hehe. Sometimes even happens while loading the game.

Fun and engaging?

Edited by Commander_367

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
252 posts
4,405 battles

OP, if the game is crashing 'over and over again', you should file a ticket with support, work with them to find why, and solve the issue

Members
1 post

I agree with OP this game shouldnt crash as much as it does. WG wants money but the quality is not there. Time and time again it crashes. no reason for this.

[IRISH]
Members
21 posts
6,691 battles

AGAIN! AGAIN! HAVING A HELLABLE MATCH AND IT CRASHED! FIX IT!!!!

13 hours ago, Bear_82 said:

OP, if the game is crashing 'over and over again', you should file a ticket with support, work with them to find why, and solve the issue

Did that twice. You telling me a general issue, affecting several players have something to do with my PC?....:cap_old:

Wasting flags  and special camos on matches i cant even finish due to this [edited] game. I want retribution russian developers. Stop stealing  money from me.

Community Department
2,113 posts
520 battles
9 hours ago, derzwerge said:

AGAIN! AGAIN! HAVING A HELLABLE MATCH AND IT CRASHED! FIX IT!!!!

Did that twice. You telling me a general issue, affecting several players have something to do with my PC?....:cap_old:

Wasting flags  and special camos on matches i cant even finish due to this [edited] game. I want retribution russian developers. Stop stealing  money from me.

Sorry for this situation. Ofcourse we do not suppose to steal anything. 
Did you try to check and repair game integrity?
Also try to launch game in safe mode. It's the first step to solve issues.

Spoiler

DMlXUErqkRk.jpg

Please make some notes and screenshots of the issues. And post it here.

14 hours ago, glhmedic said:

I agree with OP this game shouldnt crash as much as it does. WG wants money but the quality is not there. Time and time again it crashes. no reason for this.

The game does not crash by itself. Always there are reasons for it. But without investigation there is no chance to fix anything.

[IRISH]
Members
21 posts
6,691 battles
18 hours ago, turbo07 said:

Sorry for this situation. Ofcourse we do not suppose to steal anything. 
Did you try to check and repair game integrity?
Also try to launch game in safe mode. It's the first step to solve issues.

Reveal hidden contents

DMlXUErqkRk.jpg

Please make some notes and screenshots of the issues. And post it here.

The game does not crash by itself. Always there are reasons for it. But without investigation there is no chance to fix anything.

Thank you for your reply Turbo. Still with problems. I have once game good and then the other crashes out of a sudden. Sick of it. Be advised i have no mods( though i would love in order not to see the childish/clownish camos of this game). I will upload a screenshot of what pops up during the crashing. I tried rechecking game with the repair too and told me nothing was wrong. The last thing i want to do is to reinstall the game. 

Spoiler

crash.png

Community Department
2,113 posts
520 battles
11 hours ago, derzwerge said:

Thank you for your reply Turbo. Still with problems. I have once game good and then the other crashes out of a sudden. Sick of it. Be advised i have no mods( though i would love in order not to see the childish/clownish camos of this game). I will upload a screenshot of what pops up during the crashing. I tried rechecking game with the repair too and told me nothing was wrong. The last thing i want to do is to reinstall the game. 

Spoiler

crash.png

Thank you for screenshot, some typical issues can be solved here but unfortunately this is not the case, sorry for that. Not a fact that reinstalling will help. 
I recommend you to make support ticket. And my collegues will help you to solve the issue.
Please attach this screenshot, make and attach WGCheck report and make some notes in the ticket. It will speed up work on your ticket.  

[IRISH]
Members
21 posts
6,691 battles
9 hours ago, SnipeySnipes said:

@derzwergeWould be worth knowing if the problem is continuing with the latest patch

TY snipey. It just happened again. Humbley i always manage to get in the first places and out of a sudden...crash. Luckily have no been reported AFK. At least make a fast boot or fast game loading.

[WLDD]
Beta Testers
138 posts
5,047 battles

Fast boot might actually be one of the issues if you're running Windows 10. I have written a guide to help troubleshoot some issues if you are running Windows 10. http://warshipnews.blog/2018/06/11/world-of-warships-and-win-10-troubleshooting-guide/

Two other programs that I might recommend running are CCleaner, to clean out unnecessary data and files on your computer, which can cause issues, and Speccy, which you could post all your system specs, which might help determine some issues as well. Both are free.

[KRAK]
Members
1,298 posts
13,754 battles
On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 6:12 PM, derzwerge said:

I had the same issue and contacted Support. I had it fixed in minutes. The problem I had insisted was on their end because I had no issues with my PC doing anything else but after going thru the steps Support had told me to take it stopped.

The issue is on your end and they can help you resolve it.

Sign in to follow this