You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Joker6787

Musashi credit earning

7 comments in this topic

[-TRM-]
Members
59 posts
4,279 battles

Btw for those of you that are considering musashi for credit earning here is a decent game.  Ran 2 flags for added credit, however still did not brake the 1 million mark.  Not bad tho.

musashi victory.jpg

[SIDE]
Members
1,247 posts
8,868 battles

Not bad indeed, however the same game, same dmg etc, using Missouri would of netted a lot more. That's one reason I am in no rush for Musashi(that, and I already have Yamato).

[TDG]
Members
1,181 posts
5,986 battles

For me with dozens of battles in both ships I get ~12% more per battle in Missouri.  While better, I find Missouri requires more effort for that additional return.

FWIW, Nelson is my #3 best credit earner at ~10% behind Musashi.

Each person needs to evaluate their returns based on their play of the ships in question.  Also, Musashi is the best credit earner currently available.  Based on current meta, Nelson might be the easiest ship to earn significant credits with.

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,085 posts
14,482 battles
1 hour ago, _Rumple_ said:

Not bad indeed, however the same game, same dmg etc, using Missouri would of netted a lot more. That's one reason I am in no rush for Musashi(that, and I already have Yamato).

There's really no point in talking about Missouri for other people to get as a credit earner when she's no longer available nor coming back.

So someone is looking for a good credit earning ship.  Mentioning Missouri's earning capability is all fine and good, but how does that help the guys that can't get her?

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway
  • Cool 1

[-TRM-]
Members
59 posts
4,279 battles

Very intelligent analysis.  Since Missouri is currently unavailable this does seem to be the best credit earner available at this time.  I read that 12-15% is the average added rate of earning in regard to Missouri over Musashi.  However, personally I enjoy more the fact that Musashi has the better armor and 97k hitpoints vs lesser health pool of Mo.  Also, Mo gets citadeled a lot easier which is never fun.  Just obtained Nelson yesterday after a grind for free xp which totally drained me.  However, I will report back with some earnings from a decent game once obtained.  Thank you all for the feedback.

[SIDE]
Members
1,247 posts
8,868 battles
13 hours ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

There's really no point in talking about Missouri for other people to get as a credit earner when she's no longer available nor coming back.

So someone is looking for a good credit earning ship.  Mentioning Missouri's earning capability is all fine and good, but how does that help the guys that can't get her?

Never trust what WG will say. In WoT, they promised not to sell that US tank(edit: nicknamed the 'Mutant')forget the name atm, but they broke their word and sold it, for the almighty $$. They recently sold the Panzer IIJ, which was never supposed to be sold again either.

While you are right, the comparison is not likely to help anyone now or in the near future, my 2 cents says Missouri will make a comeback at some point, no matter what WG claims.

Edited by _Rumple_

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,665 posts
3,824 battles
6 hours ago, _Rumple_ said:

Never trust what WG will say. In WoT, they promised not to sell that US tank(edit: nicknamed the 'Mutant')forget the name atm, but they broke their word and sold it, for the almighty $$. They recently sold the Panzer IIJ, which was never supposed to be sold again either.

While you are right, the comparison is not likely to help anyone now or in the near future, my 2 cents says Missouri will make a comeback at some point, no matter what WG claims.

The main issue with Missouri is not on how well performs in battle (though it isn't exactly overpowered as a ship), but on how it affects the economy in the game much more than any other ship.

This kind of issue is very different from the issue of certain overpowered items being resold or obtainable by other means because they won't affect the game economy as much while the Missouri absolutely breaks that apart.

Also WoT and WoWs are separate teams, it's irrelevant of what WoT does for their game.