Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kostya3

Missing Draconic Flags from recent Public Test Server 7.7. Anyone else notice this?

3 comments in this topic

[FACT]
Members
67 posts
5,694 battles

After completing all missions in the latest 7.7 PTS, I collected my earnings today.

And although things like my premium time, camo, and normal signal flags came in at the right amounts, I found that I am missing 2 full sets (10 flags total) of the valuable draconic signal flags.

I earned 12 sets.  3 from completing Raptor Rescue 3 star twice (6 sets total, 30 flags total) and yeah, even Narai twice with 3 stars (another 6 sets, 30 flags total).

Yet although I received 3 full sets of 3 each, one of the sets came in at only 1 flag each, not 3.  (Thus instead of getting 60 draconic signal flags totay, I only got 50)

I have screenshots of when they came in like that, but obviously there was no mission that you were only rewarded 1 of reach draconic flag.  It was supposed to be 3.

Did this happen to anyone else??

I have sent in a ticket, so awaiting a response.  But figured to post it also here in case its a wider problem.  I think most of us suffered greatly trying to accomplish Narai. :cap_rambo:

[YORHA]
Members
3,351 posts

When this happened to me (twice) the response (both times) from WG Customer "Service" was that the rewards from the PTS are handled by the Russian Team and WGCS has no way to contact them so there is nothing they can do (apparently e-mail is new tech to WGCS) . Their suggestion was to wait a few days and hope something good happened.

It didn't.

• Cool 1

[FACT]
Members
67 posts
5,694 battles
On 7/23/2018 at 4:50 PM, JCC45 said:

When this happened to me (twice) the response (both times) from WG Customer "Service" was that the rewards from the PTS are handled by the Russian Team and WGCS has no way to contact them so there is nothing they can do (apparently e-mail is new tech to WGCS) . Their suggestion was to wait a few days and hope something good happened.

It didn't.

I can understand.

Odd thing is, I actually did get some of them.  Not sure if all was there (I should have written down more numbers) but I was told to keep waiting.

Sign in to follow this