You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CarbonButtprint

Things that just be like that in this game

13 comments in this topic

Members
1,148 posts
3,141 battles

this is a vent post, do not take it seriously

• If you put every single economic bonus on your ship (especially draconic flags and camos like Mosaic or Spring Sky), you will have a terrible battle. However, if you don't put any economic flags on your ship, you will have a great battle. 
  • Your team does not care about the objectives in operations. They will not help you kill the carriers. You must get them by yourself. 
  • The game will not crash unless you are in the heat of a close battle.
  • You forgot to enable resupply. Now you must make do without camo, without flags, and with only two smokes/heals/radars. 
  • You only need a couple more items to finish a collection, and as such, you will not get any for 13 boxes in a row. 
  • The items that can drop from supercontainers include: 100 AA flags, 100 ramming flags, 100 detonation flags, damage control module, spotter plane module. 
  • Your dispersion is only good if you miss. 
  • You did not get a Missouri in time, and as such, you do not have the credits to grind more than two lines at once. 
  • Citadel hits always come on the last salvo when your target is under 5k health. 
  • Your damage control is off cooldown and you take a torpedo. Thankfully, it does not cause flooding. However, your engine is knocked out now.
  • Someone is at the door. However, you are the only competent player on your team, and you are carrying the game. You must now throw away your hard work and face the anger of the potatoes on your team because it is, after all, just a game. It turns out it was just the UPS guy.
  • Cool 2
  • Funny 2

Members
3,774 posts
8,328 battles
58 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

You did not get a Missouri in time, and as such, you do not have the credits to grind more than two lines at once. 

Well it's like this... Ya snooze ya loose.  If you guys don't like being told the truth you don't have to like it.  But everybody had the chance to get it when it was here.  They had plenty of opportunity.

Edited by torpsRus
  • Bad 3
  • Angry 1

[SDIWO]
Members
1,032 posts
5,273 battles

The citadel hits on the final salvo hits close to home for me. Happens far too often.

• Cool 1

Members
1,148 posts
3,141 battles
15 minutes ago, torpsRus said:

Well it's like this... Ya snooze ya loose.

I assumed that "permanent" meant "permanent"

• Cool 1

[NBGC]
Members
331 posts
3,565 battles

Don't forget:

When the CV comes at you with 1 plane left in a squadron, through defensive fire, and still makes it through (and may cause detonation...).

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,566 posts
8,979 battles
29 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:
  • Citadel hits always come on the last salvo when your target is under 5k health. 

Did that to a Massachusetts that was down to 319(?) HP with my Gascogne, fired my rear turret and bang.

[LHG]
Members
1,193 posts
4,946 battles

Stacking almost the entire team on one domination cap and then waiting for the enemies to overextend to their deaths is a viable strategy.

[SBD]
[SBD]
Members
254 posts
3,450 battles

The first one is definitely true,  stack good camo and a full compliment of econ flags is sure death in the first 3 or 4 minutes.

LT Murphy's law.:cap_viking:

[STW]
Members
658 posts
4,398 battles

More often than not, your best performances will come in a loss.

Build your ship for AA to avoid CVs.

• Funny 1

[INTEL]
Beta Testers
1,600 posts
4,013 battles
1 hour ago, CarbonButtprint said:

You did not get a Missouri in time, and as such, you do not have the credits to grind more than two lines at once.

Granted, it's been a slow slog, but I've been grinding every available non-CV line since day 1.  I was in the CV's up to T6.  I didn't get Mo 'til about mid way through last year.

Sure, I don't have any T10's yet, but I've got 11 T8's in port.

The killer is the two more I have unlocked without the credits to buy.

So... yeah, I guess that's about right.

:Smile_teethhappy:

[HINON]
Members
9,013 posts

The enemy dd that escapes with 5 hp will go on to get 3 more kills and win the game for their team.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,566 posts
8,979 battles
1 minute ago, RipNuN2 said:

The enemy dd that escapes with 5 hp will go on to get 3 more kills and win the game for their team.

This, unlike more simulation like games our ships are almost always just as combat capable when they are on deaths door as they are when the match starts. Most of my highest ever damage score in my tier 6 Cleveland of 101,666 was accomplished with about 100 HP and the enemy was trying like hell to put me down. I bet that if we had potential damage back then I would have approached two million.