You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Captputz

How do you make a ship elite?

6 comments in this topic

[DOG]
Members
8 posts
3,234 battles

I have a Germany Battleship called Frederick the Great . Work down the line if Tiered ship to reach it.

Can anyone please tell me how designate it as ELITE so that I may use it accumulate FREe XP?

I have researched every previous ship in the line , if that is what is required.

Thank you.

[DOG]
Members
8 posts
3,234 battles

Ok. So you are saying to buy the next ship in the tier and then the current will become elite? Is that correct?

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
246 posts
4,282 battles
1 minute ago, Captputz said:

Ok. So you are saying to buy the next ship in the tier and then the current will become elite? Is that correct?

actually, you don't need to purchase the next ship in line, just research it; that and researching all modules on the current ship will make it elite

[WOLF5]
Members
457 posts
18,831 battles
1 minute ago, Captputz said:

Once a ship becomes elite by researching all the modules and the next ship in the line, the ship xp becomes eligible to be converted to free xp aka eliteing a ship. premium ships are already elites.  

In order to do the conversion, you must pay 1 doubloon per 25 xp to be converted. If there’s a sale, then it’s 35 xp per doubloon.  Just because a ship is elite, it doesn’t mean that it automatically starts putting all the ship xp earned into free xp. 

Keep in mind, you already earn free xp when you play. It’s 5% of your ship xp earned unless you’re running camp/flags that boost the percentage.  

• Cool 1

Modder
1,486 posts
2,439 battles

Quick clarification:

Note that once a ship is "Elited" it will accumulate XP that can be converted via doubloons into Free XP it does not directly generate Free XP .  FreeXP is also generated every battle as a percentage of your earned XP depending on camo, flags, etc.

Edit>>ninja'd

Edited by TheStarSlayer
Too slow