Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

I got a guy a Solo Warrior

8 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
6,234 posts
8,865 battles

It was going well for our team when, suddenly, they counter-pushed and the team melted like butter dropped onto on a hot sidewalk in the summer. We'd had two caps to their one so we were still up on points. However, soon they capped the center cap and killed the rest of the team until there were only two of us left and a half-dozen of them. We were still up on points slightly and I was capping the one cap we'd never had when suddenly three spotted me. I got the Gearing of the bunch and sent the points well into the lead but then was killed myself. However, just then time expired, which gave my remaining teammate the coveted Solo Warrior.

shot-18_07.23_09_52.51-0376.jpg.0dd38a1ea37774eb93239369f9117c50.jpg

https://www.mediafire.com/file/63bud6bmmj6p0c5/20180723_093128_PASD013-Gearing-1945_14_Atlantic.wowsreplay

• Cool 1

[-I-]
[-I-]
Members
84 posts
11,078 battles

I still think it's one of the hardest achievements in the game, Cool for you for helping him.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,258 posts
4,207 battles
6 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

However, just then time expired, which gave my remaining teammate the coveted Solo Warrior.

Accidental hero!!! :Smile_teethhappy: 

That being said, your colleague's Dreadnought award is very strong evidence that he wasn't just cruising to victory on the backs of his team-mates. 

[INTEL]
Members
638 posts
7,554 battles

There's so many things that can go wrong in those situations and they mostly do.  Congrats to you and your teammate.  Those are truly satisfying battles.

Edited by ClassicLib

[DAY]
Members
1,178 posts
11,672 battles

i got multiple people multiple solo warrios......

more than what i have myself:Smile_facepalm:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

[INTEL]
Members
6,659 posts
25,692 battles

Very nice!

I only earned it once long ago.

[O_O]
Members
792 posts
4,781 battles

Yeah.

Watching the friendly who'd been AFK on-and-off the whole match run away in a Warspite to get Solo Warrior convinced me that there's really no point in putting any effort into earning one.  If it happens, it'll just be dumb luck.  If not, well, meh. 

Came within four seconds of earning one once, but was set ablaze by the last hit after going undetected.  No repair party left, no Solo Warrior.

-R

Sign in to follow this