Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
shadowsrmine

When does Patch 7.7 Start From My Understanding Go Navy Starts Today

13 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

198
[STW]
Members
658 posts
4,415 battles

Patches drop 4 weeks apart, and always on a Wednesday on NA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
838
[MIA-A]
Supertester
2,589 posts
8,410 battles

Unless the Go Navy stuff was in with the 7.6 files, there's no way for it to start today. Patch should hit Wednesday and it will either start that day or some time shortly after. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40
[BUOY]
Members
189 posts
7,876 battles
Just now, Show_Me_Your_Cits said:

Unless the Go Navy stuff was in with the 7.6 files, there's no way for it to start today. Patch should hit Wednesday and it will either start that day or some time shortly after. 

It starts the day after the patch hits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
693
[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,048 posts
7 minutes ago, lloyd1701 said:

It starts the day after the patch hits.

And according to my reading it when I 1st saw it last week the week before not exactly sure now when I 1st saw it said  7/23/2018  which is why I asked when 7.7 started  oh well  :-/

Edited by shadowsrmine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46
[CUTIE]
[CUTIE]
Members
170 posts
8,562 battles

Patches hit EU/SEA on the day after they hit NA/CIS. Hence events will usually start on Thursday or later.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
198
[STW]
Members
658 posts
4,415 battles
6 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

And according to my reading it when I 1st saw it last week the week before not exactly sure now when I 1st saw it said  7/23/2018

Assuming you read right, then it's a typo.  Content patches *always* drop on a Wednesday unless they're hotfix patches.

 

e: FWIW, I think you either imagined it or misread though.

e2: no mention of 7/23/18 here https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/go-navy-rules/

Edited by Deviathan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40
[BUOY]
Members
189 posts
7,876 battles
4 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

And according to my reading it when I 1st saw it last week the week before not exactly sure now when I 1st saw it said  7/23/2018

Dunno where you got a fixed date, the announcement on the site clearly states that the event starts the day after .7.7 hits and ends the day before .7.8 hits. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
693
[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,048 posts
10 minutes ago, Deviathan said:

Assuming you read right, then it's a typo.  Content patches *always* drop on a Wednesday unless they're hotfix patches.

Saw it quite a few times one of the main reasons I've  been looking forward to today :Smile_sad:  When I 1st saw  the Go Navy Page/Event it was at the Very Bottom Of The Page   And since 7/23/2018 was not the date of that day or the days after when I Read It Again And Again And It Always Had 7/23/2018   at the bottom Well.....................................:cap_old:

Edited by shadowsrmine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
693
[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,048 posts
46 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

Saw it quite a few times one of the main reasons I've  been looking forward to today :Smile_sad:  When I 1st saw  the Go Navy Page/Event it was at the Very Bottom Of The Page   And since 7/23/2018 was not the date of that day or the days after when I Read It Again And Again And It Always Had 7/23/2018   at the bottom Well.....................................:cap_old:

OK  went back to the page and it says it was 1st presented on  07/17/2018 It No Longer Has 07/23/2018   Why?   Who Knows:cap_old::Smile_sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,789
Members
9,976 posts
51 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

Saw it quite a few times one of the main reasons I've  been looking forward to today :Smile_sad:  When I 1st saw  the Go Navy Page/Event it was at the Very Bottom Of The Page   And since 7/23/2018 was not the date of that day or the days after when I Read It Again And Again And It Always Had 7/23/2018   at the bottom Well.....................................:cap_old:

Even though anyone that has been around as long as you have should have suspected a typo?:Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
693
[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,048 posts
11 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Even though anyone that has been around as long as you have should have suspected a typo?:Smile_teethhappy:

How long do you think I've been around?     I only started last year in October  and while I know there are lots of better players  than I think I haven't  done  That Bad   since all I have on my side is persistence/stubbornness not great skill like others here    :-/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
478
[LUCK]
Members
1,310 posts
19,620 battles
2 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

How long do you think I've been around?     I only started last year in October  and while I know there are lots of better players  than I think I haven't  done  That Bad   since all I have on my side is persistence/stubbornness not great skill like others here    :-/

How you arrived at any mention of skill/game effectiveness from the following response completely mystifies me.

20 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Even though anyone that has been around as long as you have should have suspected a typo?:Smile_teethhappy:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×