Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
pewpewpew42

Replay Request

5 comments in this topic

[SF-A]
Members
2,895 posts
5,694 battles

Anyone have a replay of the Ultimate Frontier operation in 0.7.6? Any one will do, the longer the better win or lose.

Thanks!

[APOC]
Members
637 posts
11,722 battles
54 minutes ago, pewpewpew42 said:

Anyone have a replay of the Ultimate Frontier operation in 0.7.6? Any one will do, the longer the better win or lose.

Thanks!

Do you want just the 0.7.6 replay? I have another replay with 3 mirror replays that are basically just as relevant from 0.7.4.1 as not much has changed from there until now.

[SF-A]
Members
2,895 posts
5,694 battles
1 minute ago, Lightninger said:

Do you want just the 0.7.6 replay? I have another replay with 3 mirror replays that are basically just as relevant from 0.7.4.1 as not much has changed from there until now.

Yeah, I'm having issues getting anything but 0.7.6 replays to run even on older clients. :fish_boom:

[APOC]
Members
637 posts
11,722 battles

Oh, I have better than a replay file. I have the replays recorded on my YouTube channel. Do you want me to put the videos here? Or I can give you my channel link.

If you would rather have a replay file still, I can send you a couple when I get home. It would be easier to send over email or discord if you have it.

Edited by Lightninger

[SF-A]
Members
2,895 posts
5,694 battles

The replay file is best, I need to be looking around for a bunch of it. I'll PM you my email, its not urgent.

Sign in to follow this