Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

30 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

53
[TFP]
[TFP]
Members
640 posts
18,517 battles

Hello everyone, I have this Soviet cruiser, it's not that bad, but if you need some improvements.

1- HYDRO: all cruiser URSS has Hydro is very essential to hunt destroyers, or detect torpedoes in time....

 

2-  the AA are Garbagein T9 vs the CV T8,9,10 the Kron is easy prey!

the kron has a useless frames of 12MM that are adornment, and if it can be replaced by other more decent ..

actually AA   12,7mm  6x2 useless

s-2730.jpg

ctj4zSC.jpeg

 

 

improvements for 37mm singles.

37_mm_70-K_Lennusadam.JPG

655-006.jpg

KW36wZt.jpeg

 

OR ITS

7WcEQhG.jpeg

 

 

is maybe help a little to kron vs planes 6x1 of 37mm ( REMBEMBER IS CHANGE  MOUNTS 6X2 12.7MM FOR THE 6X1 37MM OR 6X2 37MM.

 

 

SECUNDARIES VERY WEAK:

has module 100% suviver AA&secondaries BUT....

Vv4P8aN.jpeg

practically all my defenses destroyed, talk secondaies guns 100mm & 150mm should have better shielding.

01FC9Sa.jpeg

  • Bad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
160
[AWP]
Members
782 posts
3,007 battles

If anything, it needs to be nerfed... but it most likely won’t be touched.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53
[TFP]
[TFP]
Members
640 posts
18,517 battles
10 minutes ago, Belyy_Klyk said:

If anything, it needs to be nerfed... but it most likely won’t be touched.

justify why?

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
838
[MIA-A]
Supertester
2,589 posts
8,410 battles
7 minutes ago, Belyy_Klyk said:

If anything, it needs to be nerfed... but it most likely won’t be touched.

Krons is strong in the right hands but it has enough weaknesses that it's actually a decently balanced ship. People like to look at it as a cruiser and forget that it has BB caliber guns. 

As for OP, the Krons is fine. Everything that you mentioned that needs to be changed are balancing parameters. If it had super secondaries, it would make it broken in close. If it had better AA, it would counter CVs too effectively. If it had hydro, it would counter DDs even more than it does now. 

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53
[TFP]
[TFP]
Members
640 posts
18,517 battles
8 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Why would she objectively need a buff?

is replace AA 6x2 12.7mm by 6x1 37mm.

and ADD hydro , all cruiser of game hydro it is very rare that this did not bring it added

  • Boring 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
160
[AWP]
Members
782 posts
3,007 battles
2 minutes ago, rafael_azuaje said:

justify why?

Just look at what the ship is good at. You’re asking for it to basically be a CL when it is essentially a cross between a BB and a CA. You play it to its strengths instead of asking for it’s weaknesses to be fixed.

1 minute ago, Show_Me_Your_Cits said:

Krons is strong in the right hands but it has enough weaknesses that it's actually a decently balanced ship. People like to look at it as a cruiser and forget that it has BB caliber guns. 

As for OP, the Krons is fine. Everything that you mentioned that needs to be changed are balancing parameters. If it had super secondaries, it would make it broken in close. If it had better AA, it would counter CVs too effectively. If it had hydro, it would counter DDs even more than it does now. 

This is pretty much it. The ship in the right hands is deadly. It is a higher skill floor ship kind of like Atlanta but in a major different way. You can get deleted because of the armor being pretty weak and CVs can drop you because you are huge but you do have BB caliber guns with way better accuracy. I don’t mean to say the ship needs a nerf, but it is closer to needing nerfing than being well balanced IMO. I love it the way it is and doing it’ll be changed though.

  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53
[TFP]
[TFP]
Members
640 posts
18,517 battles
4 minutes ago, Show_Me_Your_Cits said:

Krons is strong in the right hands but it has enough weaknesses that it's actually a decently balanced ship. People like to look at it as a cruiser and forget that it has BB caliber guns. 

As for OP, the Krons is fine. Everything that you mentioned that needs to be changed are balancing parameters. If it had super secondaries, it would make it broken in close. If it had better AA, it would counter CVs too effectively. If it had hydro, it would counter DDs even more than it does now. 

the secundaries no are hard in armored is broker easy used the module AA&secondaries 100% suviver. I dont ask OP secondaries 

the AA is little change , but not make the ship OP AA never add this 6X1 37mm make OP AA Not. only decent AA

the hydro is important for detec torps Or DD near of you hide in smoke

 

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,788 posts
5,663 battles

She is designed from the blueprints. 

Light AA defense was handled by six quadruple, water-cooled mounts fitted with 37 mm (1.5 in) 70-K guns. Two mounts were abreast the forward funnel, two just abaft the rear funnel and the last two on the centerline of the aft superstructure superfiring over the rear main-gun turret

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
838
[MIA-A]
Supertester
2,589 posts
8,410 battles
2 hours ago, rafael_azuaje said:

the secundaries no are hard in armored is broker easy used the module AA&secondaries 100% suviver. I dont ask OP secondaries 

the AA is little change , but not make the ship OP AA never add this 6X1 37mm make OP AA Not. only decent AA

the hydro is important for detec torps Or DD near of you hide in smoke

 

That's the point... It doesn't need secondaries that survive longer. Half of them can't even penetrate anything but DD superstructures and if you're in range to use them, things have already gone horribly wrong. 

The weak AA is part of the way this ship was balanced. If they make it better, they're going to have to remove something. 

Same with hydro, torpedoes are meant to be a weakness the ship has. To gain hydro, it needs to lose something else, or it will become OP. Just look at Belfast for an example of a ship with too many tools at its disposal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53
[TFP]
[TFP]
Members
640 posts
18,517 battles
3 minutes ago, Show_Me_Your_Cits said:

That's the point... It doesn't need secondaries that survive longer. Half of them can't even penetrate anything but DD superstructures and if you're in range to use them, things have already gone horribly wrong. 

The weak AA is part of the way this ship was balanced. If they make it better, they're going to have to remove something. 

Same with hydro, torpedoes are meant to be a weakness the ship has. To gain hydro, it needs to lose something else, or it will become OP. Just look at Belfast for an example of a ship with too many tools at its disposal. 

the belfast is OP  , but the kron nothing your shell is broken vs BB ,horrible sigma , bad Accuracy, . if you compare the kron vs el des moines or worcenter the kron is garbage , becuase both american ships has ALL, AA OP, RADAR,HYDRO, AA  DEFENSIVE FIRE, secondaries bad but with better armored , if you use the kron vs a BB you can see that your AP shell is broken many time and we talking 305mm .

 

the stalingrand is looks OP accuracy in 191 stck with 22.9 

qFEgGwm.jpeg

 

KRON HORRIBLE ACCURACY 252MM and has module -7% with 21.1 max range

78rYNEa.jpeg

 

I go play with kron for show you the broken shell AP

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
282
[CVA16]
Members
2,292 posts
9,862 battles
34 minutes ago, rafael_azuaje said:

kron vs el des moines or worcenter the kron is garbage

You are comparing the Kron to T10 ships. I hope it is not as good as they are. It is also a BB pretending to be  CA. Probably better at long range of blapping other real CA/CLs than some BBs. It has to have some weakness. When they made the Musashi a T9, they had to find ways to make it weaker than its sister Yamato.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53
[TFP]
[TFP]
Members
640 posts
18,517 battles
2 hours ago, Sabot_100 said:

You are comparing the Kron to T10 ships. I hope it is not as good as they are. It is also a BB pretending to be  CA. Probably better at long range of blapping other real CA/CLs than some BBs. It has to have some weakness. When they made the Musashi a T9, they had to find ways to make it weaker than its sister Yamato.

Brother , the kron not is cruiser OP , your his shell AP is broken vs BB , not does Citadel to BB , but I have hipper has 203mm and make citadel to missouri, iowa,Nc,etc.   i have Konig albert has 305mm and make citadel to BB iowa,missouri, alabama,Nc.    I just ask for a small improvement...

 

for next is coming cruiser ALASKA sure is big OP, becuase has radar,hydro,AA defensive, health, planes, with 305mm. & OP AA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53
[TFP]
[TFP]
Members
640 posts
18,517 battles
8 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

Why would she objectively need a buff?

not is buff, is only change mounts AA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
282
[CVA16]
Members
2,292 posts
9,862 battles
14 minutes ago, rafael_azuaje said:

not is buff, is only change mounts AA

You mean WG would change the displayed mounts but keep the AA values the same? If the AA goes up, it is a Buff. If it is just a cosmetic change to a more accurate model, don't think anyone would object (except the modeler that thought he could take the afternoon off). I can anticipate the future outcry though where people complain the AA is too low for that number of 37mm mounts so WG needs to be consistent and increase the AA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53
[TFP]
[TFP]
Members
640 posts
18,517 battles
2 hours ago, Sabot_100 said:

You mean WG would change the displayed mounts but keep the AA values the same? If the AA goes up, it is a Buff. If it is just a cosmetic change to a more accurate model, don't think anyone would object (except the modeler that thought he could take the afternoon off). I can anticipate the future outcry though where people complain the AA is too low for that number of 37mm mounts so WG needs to be consistent and increase the AA.

Buff is ask better accuracy for kron is very fail, but wg doesnt it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53
[WOLF9]
Members
266 posts
3,893 battles
7 hours ago, rafael_azuaje said:

Brother , the kron not is cruiser OP , your his shell AP is broken vs BB , not does Citadel to BB , but I have hipper has 203mm and make citadel to missouri, iowa,Nc,etc.   i have Konig albert has 305mm and make citadel to BB iowa,missouri, alabama,Nc.    I just ask for a small improvement...

 

for next is coming cruiser ALASKA sure is big OP, becuase has radar,hydro,AA defensive, health, planes, with 305mm. & OP AA.

I've seen Kron citadel plenty of BBs, even at 15+km range.  I landed 5 cits on a Yamato in 2 salvos in a close range duel.  If you can't score cits on BB with the Kron, I hate to say it but it's not the ship.

The secondaries and AA are fine.  Any buffs to them would necessitate a nerf to another performance stat of the ship to keep it in some kind of balance.  Like any other ship, you need to play it in such a way that you minimize your weaknesses while maximizing your strengths rather than asking for buffs to cover the weaknesses for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53
[TFP]
[TFP]
Members
640 posts
18,517 battles
7 hours ago, Uncle_Lou said:

I've seen Kron citadel plenty of BBs, even at 15+km range.  I landed 5 cits on a Yamato in 2 salvos in a close range duel.  If you can't score cits on BB with the Kron, I hate to say it but it's not the ship.

The secondaries and AA are fine.  Any buffs to them would necessitate a nerf to another performance stat of the ship to keep it in some kind of balance.  Like any other ship, you need to play it in such a way that you minimize your weaknesses while maximizing your strengths rather than asking for buffs to cover the weaknesses for you.

The kron was nerfed before bro , he had HP pool in 82300 to 71050 was hard most 10000 hp remove. I think the secondaries of kron need better range as mosvak in 6,5k stock, becase is useless 5k .and and your hydro. The DD t9 & y 10 are powerfull.

I only criticize that American cruisers come with all the consumables available while other nations restrict them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,365
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,844 posts
10,629 battles

If Kronshtadt needs any fixes, and it does IMO, it is a slight buff to accuracy. Other than that the ship is fine.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
225
[TDG]
Members
1,185 posts
5,998 battles
1 hour ago, AdmiralThunder said:

If Kronshtadt needs any fixes, and it does IMO, it is a slight buff to accuracy. Other than that the ship is fine.

This fits with my initial assessment.  I'm still getting a handle on what I actually can hit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,365
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,844 posts
10,629 battles
4 minutes ago, YeOldeTraveller said:

This fits with my initial assessment.  I'm still getting a handle on what I actually can hit.

Very little my friend, very little. LOL

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53
[TFP]
[TFP]
Members
640 posts
18,517 battles
9 hours ago, AdmiralThunder said:

If Kronshtadt needs any fixes, and it does IMO, it is a slight buff to accuracy. Other than that the ship is fine.

yes bro need some fix accuracy mian guns and maybe up range secondaries as moskva. I see that kron has configuration 1941 blueprints and so keep it , aa are suck maybe if gemany nazi dont attack urss ,the kron be finish on early 1943 with better AA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,264
[PVE]
Members
5,618 posts
18,209 battles

I didn't bother buying the Kron. I play cruisers almost exclusively in PvP, tier 8's mostly. Of all the Free XP ships, the one I worry about the least is a Kron on the enemy team. I have zero fear of them and will stand and fight it. My Kutuzov seems to wreck Krons with that IFHE skill. When a Kron shoots back, the shells are easily avoided, although with its weird dispersion I sometimes watch a shell that just seems to follow me like a homing missile.. Because of that I won't bother spending my Free XP on it, will wait for something that is better. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53
[TFP]
[TFP]
Members
640 posts
18,517 battles
11 hours ago, Taylor3006 said:

I didn't bother buying the Kron. I play cruisers almost exclusively in PvP, tier 8's mostly. Of all the Free XP ships, the one I worry about the least is a Kron on the enemy team. I have zero fear of them and will stand and fight it. My Kutuzov seems to wreck Krons with that IFHE skill. When a Kron shoots back, the shells are easily avoided, although with its weird dispersion I sometimes watch a shell that just seems to follow me like a homing missile.. Because of that I won't bother spending my Free XP on it, will wait for something that is better. 

I I yesterday lost my kron vs a chapayev, we were 13k away, the chapayev only shot me HE and up to 3 fires. When I shot the Chapayev, my projectiles scattered a lot and failed, it was very frustrating. I was also fighting a DD Z23 and I was defeated the smoke was hidden in my use my rada and lasts 20 seconds to make a single shot, so I shot and only gave a hit of 9 doing little damage to the DD, the DD remained hidden and I had shot all their torpedoes and my KRON does not have Hydro and they gave me flying my boat.   

what gives me more laughter is that some here, who perhaps do not have it say that the boat is OP for having 305mm which is very false, the 305 are very loud, has bad penetration AP and bad with the HE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×